The Railways Recruitment Board is conducting the RRB MI (Ministerial And Isolated Category) exam from 15th December 2020 to 18th December 2020. Candidates are left with very few days until they appear for this examination. They need to follow some rules at the time of entering the examination centre and during the exam. In this article we will be discussing the exam centre important rules and other last-minute tips for RRB MI 2020 Exam. Let us first look at the Exam Pattern of RRB MI (Ministerial And Isolated Category) 2020 Exam that the candidates must be familiar of:
RRB MI 2020: Exam Pattern
|Subjects||Number of Questions (Objective Multiple Choice Questions of 1 mark each)||Duration|
|Professional Ability||50||1 hour 30 minutes (2 Hours for PwBD Candidates)|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||15|
|Total||100 Questions of 100 marks|
Exam centre Important rules to Follow
Candidates must ensure that they carry the below mentioned important documents/things and follow the rules of the exam centre mentioned below at the time of entering the exam centre of RBI MI (Ministerial And Isolated Category) Exam 2020:
Due to the ongoing epidemic in a nation and the massive outbreak of COVID-19 around us it is important for the candidates to take some safety measures on the day of appearing for the examination:
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory.
- Personal hand sanitiser bottle will be allowed inside the examination centre.
- Candidates must maintain social distancing and avoid any kind of gathering near or inside the exam centre.
- At the time of standing in a queue candidates must stand on the market floorings to maintain distance from others.
- The document verification will be done from a safe distance in respect to COVID-19.
Important Documents to Carry:
- Admit card/Hall Ticket: No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination centre if he/she is not having the position of the admit card for RBI MI 2020 exam.
- Original ID proof: It is mandatory for each and every candidate to carry an identity proof for document verification.
- Photographs: Candidates must carry two passport size photographs which will be needed at the time of verification.
- Candidates will not be allowed to share any personal belongings/materials with other candidates.
- Candidates will not be allowed to move out of the examination centre without the permission of the invigilators.
- At the time of entering and exiting the examination centre candidates must follow a cube with proper social distancing to avoid any hassle.