Railways released 13,487 vacancies for the post of Junior Engineer(JE) in various RRBs across India which gives a great opportunity for people who want to go in the technical field. The application process concludes on 31st January 2019 and we hope that you have already filled the form. The eligibility criteria for most of the posts is three year Diploma or Degree in Engineering giving a golden opportunity to engineering aspirants.
Amidst so many posts and confusion regarding exam groups, 387 Vacancies are for Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant which means that candidates with educational qualifications as Bachelor of Science (With Physics and Chemistry) can also apply. It is a last reminder for all the eligible candidates to not miss a chance for such a golden opportunity. So, if you have done B.Sc with Physics and Chemistry as main subjects then this post is made for you. Just keep in mind that it is compulsory to have studied BOTH Physics and Chemistry with minimum of 45% marks from a recognized University/Institute. There is still a day left to fill the form and prepare for such a reputed post.
Also, to help you with your preparation we have also brought the 60 days Study Plan that will prepare you for the CBT Stage 1 and help you maintain consistency in your preparation. In this study plan, we will daily update the section wise quizzes, notes, and free videos(when available) for a thorough understanding.
- Candidates applying for the post of Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant need to prepare for CMA exam group in CBT Stage 2.
- Candidates who have not studied Physics and Chemistry both in their graduation are not eligible to apply.
- Minimum of 45% marks is required from a recognized University/Institute.
- Those awaiting for their final year results are not eligible to apply.
- Btech or Diploma in any field are not eligible for CMA post.
- Please check the number of vacancies for CMA in your chosen RRB before applying for this post as some RRBs don’t have vacancies for CMA.
|Railway JE Recruitment 2019||Check Detailed Notification|
|Eligibility Criteria: Important FAQs||Check Now|
|Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2019||Check Now|
|Apply Online Link||Apply Now|
|Steps to Apply Online||Check Now|
|Job profile & Salary Structure||Check Now|