RRB JE 2019 exam is a great opportunity for candidates to work as an engineer in the railways. As we know that RRB JE Stage I result will be declared soon and the RRB JE Stage II is scheduled to be conducted from 28th August to 1st September 2019. Candidates qualified in the first stage of CBT are eligible to appear for the RRB JE CBT 2 examination.
The RRB JE Stage II CBT consists of 5 sections namely General awareness, physics & chemistry, basics of computer and applications, basics of environment and pollution control and technical abilities. It comprises of 150 marks, out of which technical abilities alone have a worth of 100 marks i.e 2/3 of total exam, which means technical abilities is the most important section and your maximum focus and efforts should be on how you can churn maximum marks out of it. The technical abilities syllabus depends upon the candidate’s technical background.
Taking into consideration the importance of the technical abilities section in the RRB CBT 2 exam we are coming up with the crash course for students so that they can perform better in this section.
Why should you study from Live Video Classes?
- Based on the Latest pattern keeping in mind the level of difficulty of the exam
- Clear your doubts then and there from the best faculty.
- You can access the videos and learn anywhere, anytime.
- Clear all your basic concepts with short tricks
- 150+ Hrs Live Classes With Video Recordings
- Medium Bilingual. Content: English
- You can get videos of All Live classes after completion of the class, it will help you in revision.
- Save traveling and Lodging costs.
Check out the details of all the live batches available. We have covered all the important exam groups as per the preference of students.
Get 150+ Hrs Live Classes With Video Recordings with a validity of 6 months. The batch will cover the complete Civil Engineering Syllabus.
Get 150+ Hrs Live Classes With Video Recordings with a validity of 6 months. The batch will start on 1st July 2019 and will cover the complete Mechanical Engineering Syllabus.
Get 150+ Hrs Live Classes With Video Recordings with a validity of 6 months. The batch will start on 1st July 2019 and will cover the complete Electrical Engineering Syllabus.
1.100+ Hrs Live Classes With Video Recordings
2. Test Series – 7 Full-Length Mock for RRB Jr. Engineer (CS & IT Engineering) second stage, 5 Previous Years Practice sets for CS & IT and 20 Topic wise Tests for CS & IT
3. CS & IT Study Notes eBook
Batch Fees Rs. 2,999/-
Get 150+ Hrs Live Classes With Video Recordings with a validity of 6 months. The batch will start on 1st July 2019 and will cover the complete Civil Engineering Syllabus.