Questions asked in RRB JE Exam: 31st May
RRB JE 2019 Exam dated 22 May to 2 June 2019 has commenced from today As per the exam process, various shifts are allocated for the conduct of the exam. To meet the requirements of the candidates who have to appear for RRB JE 2019 Exam on dates other than today, SSCADDA is providing questions asked in today’s exam in the allotted shifts.
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.
SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC CPO, Stenographer, MTS, Selection Post and GD Constable, etc.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more…
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 14 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
With efforts made by SSCADDA & team, maximum number of questions from all the sections of RRB JE 2019 Exam are being provided to you to make headway in your practice for the exam. Questions shared on this post are solely based on the genuine candidates’ real exam experience. Questions’ authenticity is doubt free. Go through them and be prepared for your RRB JE 2019 Exam in advance.
GA (General Awareness) Questions asked in RRB JE 2019: 31st May
- When Did Ranjan Gogoi resign?
- Highest Runs in Ranji Trophy?
- Question on First CM of state?
- Yuvashree Arpan Scheme was launched by?
- President of Constitutional Assembly?
- Rangeet River flows in which of the following districts?
- Rugby world 2018 was held in which country?
- Which Cricket team won 1st t20 World cup?
- Question-based on Government Scheme?
- If inflation is 20 %, then what will it be called at 100 %?
1. world environment day 2018 is hosted by which country?
2. who is CM of Kerala?
3. presidential rule in Jharkhand in 2013 who is the governor
4. which dam is not Indian origin?
5. who sworn as Telangana high court chief justice in January 2019?
6. Indan did not win hockey in the year __
7. men world cup t20 in 2022 going to be held country?
8. which book is written by Kali das?
General Science Questions asked in RRB JE 2019: 31st May
- Work of Bile Juice?
- Question-based on Pancreatic Juice?
- What is the name of the 2nd period in the Periodic Table?
- When light passes through a prism, the light which scatters most is?
- Sodium Hydroxide + Zinc—–>?
- Kneecap is what type of bone?
- If an element accepts an electron then that element is called?
- Question-based on Spherical Lens?
- If we attach 3 batteries of 2 V in series, the overall potential difference will be?
- Unit of luminous Intensity?
- Question-based on friction and fluid?
- Question-based on Concave lens and natur image formed?
- What are the elements called which falls after actinides in the Periodic table?
- Which of the following glands don’t participate in the digestive system?
- Two elements are given find which one is heavier?
- Question-based on valence electrons of elements?
- If some bulbs are arranged in a series one bulb gets fused then will the other bulbs continue to glow?
- what do you mean by prunes?
- ___ has four chambers in the human body?
- what is the formula of caustic potash?
- which vitamin provides calcium to the body?
- the first letter of a chemical symbol is written is __
- what is the SI unit of amplitude?
- Question-based on the difference between the rare fraction?
- what is the number of chromosomes in the human body?
- One question based on Mendeleev’s periodic table
Stay in tune with SSCADDA, we will keep on updating more questions from other shifts of RRB JE Exam 2019.