Questions asked in RRB JE Exam: 30th May
RRB JE 2019 Exam dated 22 May to 2 June 2019 has commenced from today As per the exam process, various shifts are allocated for the conduct of the exam. To meet the requirements of the candidates who have to appear for RRB JE 2019 Exam on dates other than today, SSCADDA is providing questions asked in today’s exam in the allotted shifts.
With efforts made by SSCADDA & team, maximum number of questions from all the sections of RRB JE 2019 Exam are being provided to you to make headway in your practice for the exam. Questions shared on this post are solely based on the genuine candidates’ real exam experience. Questions’ authenticity is doubt free. Go through them and be prepared for your RRB JE 2019 Exam in advance.
GA (General Awareness) Questions asked in RRB JE 2019: 30th May
- Commonwealth Games was conducted in?
- The border of which state touches Bhutan China Myanmar?
- Gupta Dynasty Capital?
- Governor appointed by?
- G20 summit will be held in which country?
- Full form of BHIM?
- Who won a world title in weight lifting twice?
- Name the Science Projectory Scheme released by HRD ministry recently?
- Which if the following is not related to cricket – Sardar Singh
- Who will be elected as Cheif Election Commission of India?
- Who got Bharat Ratna in 2019?
- Where was the First high tech forensic lab established?
- Garlic and onion are what type of roots?
- On the death of which Prime Minister Gulzarilal Nanda became prime minister for the second time?
- In 2019 which of the following IIT launched a mobile app to protect currency?
- Yamuna is the tributary of which river?
- Where was FIFA 2018 held?
- Indian Test team’s captain?
- Who has taken the fastest 100 wickets in ODI?
- The first captain of a test match in India?
- Indian made Submarine?
General Science Questions asked in RRB JE 2019: 30th May
- Lowest ion in the periodic table?
- How many bonds are there in C2H6?
- CnH2n+2 is the formula of which of the following?
- PH value in between range 7-14 denotes which nature?
- Where the object should in case of the concave lens to get a virtual and erect image?
- Question-based on Chlorine?
- Which vitamin we get from Sun light?
- The focal length given, Find Radius?
- Lightest metal ?
- Comma shaped cell is called?
- Electolysis process is called?
- Carbon + Oxygen === >
- Question based on Periscope?
- Flame cells are found in which of the following?
Mathematics Questions asked in RRB JE 2019: 30th May
- x^3 + y^3 = 9 , x+y =3 , Find x,y?
- A cube is divided into 8 parts, the dimension of the larger cube is given find the edge of a smaller cube?
- Find the volume of hemisphere if the radius is given?
- Value of sin A in the 2nd quadrant?
- Area of trapezium is given , ratio of shorter to longer side and height is given find longer side
- CP & SP are given find profit %?
Reasoning Questions asked in RRB JE 2019: 30th May
Stay in tune with SSCADDA, we will keep on updating more questions from other shifts of RRB JE Exam 2019.