Questions asked in RRB JE Exam: 25th May
RRB JE 2019 Exam dated 22 May to 2 June 2019 has commenced from today As per the exam process, various shifts are allocated for the conduct of the exam. To meet the requirements of the candidates who have to appear for RRB JE 2019 Exam on dates other than today, SSCADDA is providing questions asked in today’s exam in the allotted shifts.
With efforts made by SSCADDA & team, maximum number of questions from all the sections of RRB JE 2019 Exam are being provided to you to make headway in your practice for the exam. Questions shared on this post are solely based on the genuine candidates’ real exam experience. Questions’ authenticity is doubt free. Go through them and be prepared for your RRB JE 2019 Exam in advance.
GA (General Awareness) Questions asked in RRB JE 2019: 25th May
- President Ramnath Kovind has been honored with which award by Croatia?
- Taj Mahal lies on the bank of which river?
- Who has been conferred with Padamvibhusan Award 2019?
- Which of the following emperors was called ‘Alamgir’?
- Capital of States Punjab and Haryana?
- Who is the Chief Minister of Goa?
- Which among the following is the Capital of Nepal?
- Novak Djokovic belongs to which Country?
- First Indian to go to Space?
- What is the tenure of a State Governor?
- Which of the following is the first satellite sent to Space?
- Full Form of SONAR?
- What has been described in Article 336?
- Who was the first woman to sign in 1947 Agreement?
- Where is Pink City located?
- When is National Sports Day celebrated?
- Who is the present captain of Indian Hockey Team?
- Who won Vijay hazare Trophy 2018?
- Which countries are part of BRICS?
General Science Questions asked in RRB JE 2019: 25th May
- Shape of Bacillus Bacteria?
- BaCl2 + NaOH is an example of Combustion, Oxidation or Combination Reaction?
- Vitamin C is found in which of the following?
- What is the pH value of Blood?
- Question related to Mirror Formula
- Question on Simple attraction force.
- Pupil is the part of which organ of human body?
- Which protein is found in Haemoglobin?
- Jaundice disease affects which part of the body?
- Where are Non-metals located in Periodic Table?
- Where is Thyroid Gland located in Human body?
- Formula of Current?
- 3-4 Questions on Refractive Indices
- Medical instrument in which a needle is used for indication?
- Which lens is contained in Human eye?
- Which of the following alcohols is used for medical treatment?
- What is the unit of Frequency?
- Value of Frequency is given, then find the value of Time Period.
- Which among the following organs contributes in maintaining the balance of body?
- Question on Ph value.
- What is LPG?
Maths Questions asked in RRB JE: 25th May
- cot A= 4/9. Find CosA -Sin A/CosA + SinA
- if 2 goods are at bought at Re.1 and sold at Re.1. Find Loss percent.
- 2 Questions from SI and CI.
- 1 Question from Boat ad Stream.
- SI-CI 2 Questions
- Profit and Loss 2 Questions
- Time, Speed & Distance 1 Question
- Trigonometry- 3-4 Questions
- Questions on Algebra
- Two trains move in opposite direction. Find the time at which they meet.
- Mixture and Allegation- 3 Questions
- Question from Time and Work
Reasoning Questions asked in RRB JE : 25th May
- 2 Questions from Circular Table Seating Arrangement (Hard level)
- Question on Counting number of Triangles.
- One Puzzle.
- Count no. of rectangle in the figure.
- 1 question on Puzzle Seating Arrangement (Number of persons-8)
- Number of Series- 4 Questions
- Mirror Image
- Question on Age Problem
- Puzzle 1- Seating Arrangement (8 members)
Number Series- 5 Questions
- Coding Decoding- 5 Questions
Stay in tune with SSCADDA, we will keep on updating more questions from other shifts of RRB JE Exam 2019.