Questions asked in RRB JE Exam: 22nd May
RRB JE 2019 Exam dated 22 May to 2 June 2019 has commenced from today As per the exam process, various shifts are allocated for the conduct of the exam. To meet the requirements of the candidates who have to appear for RRB JE 2019 Exam on dates other than today, SSCADDA is providing questions asked in today’s exam in the allotted shifts.
With efforts made by SSCADDA & team, maximum number of questions from all the sections of RRB JE 2019 Exam are being provided to you to make headway in your practice for the exam. Questions shared on this post are solely based on the genuine candidates’ real exam experience. Questions’ authenticity is doubt free. Go through them and be prepared for your RRB JE 2019 Exam in advance.
GA (General Awareness) & GS (General Science) Questions asked in RRB JE 2019: 22nd May
1.Who was Father of Great Emperor Akbar?
2. Which among the following is the recent film of actress Alia Bhatt?
3. Who discovered Malaria?
4. Which among is the party of Jayalalitha from TamilNadu?
5. Who among the following founded the city of Fatehpur Shikri?
6. Oddishi Dance form belons to which state among the following?
7. C2H60 is an ether, acid or alcohol?
8. First Olympic Games where held in which among the following places?
9. What is the atomic number of Gold (Au)?
10. Who among the following is Australian Open Winner?
11.Where is the first insect Museum situated?
12. You are given a spherical lens and object is placed at infinity..then where will image form?
13. Who was given the nickname “Krishnancoil Ramki”?
14. Which among the following is India’s national aquatic animal?
15. To whom is the credit given for Nagercoil Library founder?
16. Which among the following teams was IPL Runner up in 2017?
Ans. Pune supergiants
and 2 questions were from Sports.
17. Which President of India served for the longest term?
18.Who discovered Vitamin C?
19. Ph value is 4-5, the compound is Acid or Base?
20.Which among the following acids is responsible for digestion in human body?
21. What is the composition of alloy Solder?
22. Question based on Octate Scale.
23.Theme of Water Day for 201_?
24. When is Energy Conservation Day celebrated?
25.What is the meaning of Republic?
26. Vitamin C is found in among which of the following?
27. What are the number of atoms in Oxygen?
28. Which among the following Dams is built on Krishna river?
29. First ever Dronacharya given was related to which sport?
30. Which among the following is the cleanest Railway zone?
Ans. South Central
31. Who is the Chief Minister of Odisha?
32. Who is the author of Accidental Prme Minister?
33. What is the ph value of Wine?
34. Ranji Trophy is associated with which of the following sports?
35. Who is the current CEO of NITI AAYOG?
36. Hand in hand milatory exercise was practised between which of the following countries?
Ans. India & China
37. Where is situated Bibi ka Makbara?
38. Where is the headquarter of ICICI located?
39. Optimologist deals with ?
40.CHO Belongs to?
41.Which acid is present in Venus’s atmosphere?
42. Dance form which doesn’t belong to India?
43.Deficiency of protein in children?
44. Which among the following is not dance form?
45.One question related to algae?
46.Unit of sound is?
47.Which cell among the following carries oxygen?
48.Himawari 3 launched by Japan for what purpose?
49. ophthalmology is related to?
50. sound need what to travel? medium
54. speed more than speed of light is called? supersonic
55. atomic mass of deuterium ?
56. what is cooh group called?
58. dal lake is in which state?
59. which captain wins most ipl mathces?
60. which ministry won the digital india award?
61. silly point is related to which sports?
62. first indian chesss master?
63. dimna lake is in which place of jharkhand?
64. which of the following animal does not have teeth?(turtle)
65. mass and weight is scalar or vector?
66. total resitance of two resistors connected in parallel series?
67. 1st test cricket match is played on which ground? mumbai gym khana
68. the nucleus of an atom splits into two or more smaller nuclei is called?
69. Which of the following is not a bone?
70. Vitamin K helps in?
71. Which of the following is single seeded? Lichi
72. One question from collide solution.
73. One chemical reaction?(redox , oxidation, reduction etc.)
74. Which of the following is not a plant?
75. Definition of (class, order, phylum )
RRB JE 2019 | CBT 1 | Memory-Based Paper Discussion |SCIENCE QUESTIONS | Lokesh Sir
Maths Questions asked in RRB JE: 22nd May
1. Radii of cylinder and sphere is same and height of the cylinder is given then find the ratio of their volumes?
2. 2 years of SI and CI has given the find the rate of interest?
3. 2504/12.54+x*11 = 11 find x?
4.Speed while traveling from P to Q is 5 km/hr and while returning is 3 km/hr. Find average speed?
5. If square root 10 = 3.16.Find square root 30/9?
Reasoning Questions asked in the first shift of Today’s Exam
Find the Missing number ?
Stay in tune with SSCADDA, we will keep on updating more questions from other shifts of RRB JE Exam 2019.