Railway Recruitment Board is going to conduct the RRB JE CBT Stage 1 for the posts of Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent, and Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant scheduled to be held from 22nd May 2019. Aspirants are going to compete for 13,487 Vacancies in the various departments of railways. The exam is almost a week away and we hope that your preparation must have reached the final stage. But how to utilize remaining days to convert all of your hard work into a conducive result and to ascertain your success in the RRB JE 2019 exam.
Last week Study Tips and Tricks by SSCADDA and team is the solution to all of these questions and will surely add up to ensure your chances of success if you follow them adamantly.
- The first exam strategy towards any exam should be to get through with the exam pattern and syllabus. You must have an in-depth knowledge of the topics and chapters carrying heavy weightage in the exam. Be a proponent of smart study not hard. Below is the table depicting the exam pattern for RRB JE first stage CBT:
Railway JE First Stage CBT
|Subjects||No. Of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|2||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||25|
Minimum percentage of marks for eligibility in various categories: UR -40%, OBC-30%, SC-30%, ST -25%.
- RRB JE Daily Free Mock Test
- RRB JE 2019 Preparation Study Plan
- RRB JE Notification and Updates
- RRB JE Admit Card: Check Exam City
- RRB JE Salary 2019: Job profile & Salary Structure
- RRB JE Exam Date 2019 Released | Check Now
- RRB JE Sample Mock Test Link Activated
- RRB JE Syllabus