Questions asked in RRB JE Exam: 1st June
RRB JE 2019 Exam dated 22 May to 2 June 2019 has commenced from today As per the exam process, various shifts are allocated for the conduct of the exam. To meet the requirements of the candidates who have to appear for RRB JE 2019 Exam on dates other than today, SSCADDA is providing questions asked in today’s exam in the allotted shifts.
With efforts made by SSCADDA & team, maximum number of questions from all the sections of RRB JE 2019 Exam are being provided to you to make headway in your practice for the exam. Questions shared on this post are solely based on the genuine candidates’ real exam experience. Questions’ authenticity is doubt free. Go through them and be prepared for your RRB JE 2019 Exam in advance.
GA (General Awareness) Questions asked in RRB JE 2019: 1st June
1. Jammu is situated on which river?
2. Longest peninsular river?
3. In which amendment Lok Sabha seat increased 525 to 545?
4. National Bambu scheme was started by which ministry?
5. Who was the youngest to score 10000 runs in test matches and that person broke the record of Sachin Tendulkar?
6. Article 17 is related to?
7. Who published the commonwealth newspaper in 1914?
8. The tuirial dam is situated in?
9. which of the following department is included in Finance ministry?
10. Where were the 2012 Asian games held?
General Science Questions asked in RRB JE 2019: 1st June
1. calcium carbonate and water react to foam which compound?
2. Night blindness is caused by which vitamin’s deficiency?
3. The human eye works on which phenomena?
4. Which light deviated at least?
5. Question-based on the number of protons?
6. Number of oscillation in unit time of sound wave?
7. Question-based on the human ear?
8. In AIDS attack which part of the human body affects?
9. One question based on glucose?
6. Plant in sea haw they help for fishes
7. Which vitamin gets destroyed when it is heated?
8. What is ectoparasite?
9. Question-based on eco sound?
10. The relation between V, I & R?
11. Which wood is used in Timber?
12. What comes in the Right side of the periodic table?
13. Question-based on Sodium carbonate
14. The chemical name of milk of magnesia
Stay in tune with SSCADDA, we will keep on updating more questions from other shifts of RRB JE Exam 2019.