RRB Group-D Latest Notice 2022
RRB has released a short notice referred to as CORRIGENDUM & AMENDMENT no. 5 which includes the revised details regarding the National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) examination. The amendments released on 22nd April 2022 are provided below. Candidates can also check the details from the below snippet.
Railway Recruitment Board has published a notice concerning the Detailed Centralized Employment Notice (CEN) No. RRC-01/2019 was released on 23rd February 2019 on its official website on 7th April 2022. RRB has released 3 CORRIGENDUM & AMENDMENTS till now against Advt. No. CEN RRC-01/2019. RRB has canceled the corrigendum and amendment no. 3 published on 24th January 2022 officially. All the amendments in that particular notice are now withdrawn by the Ministry of Railways.
RRB Group D 2022
Railway Recruitment Board has released a fresh notice to notify the amendments in the CEN RRC-01/2019. There will be only a Single Stage Computer Based Test (CBT) exam for RRB Group D. Candidates must note the changes made in the CEN RRC-01/2019. According to the latest notice, RRB Group D, CBT for Level-1 is scheduled to be held tentatively from July 2022.
RRB Group D 2022: Overview
|Details||RRB Group D|
|Organization||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Exam Name||RRB Group D|
|Posts Name||Track Maintainer Grade-IV, Helper/Assistant, Assistant Pointsman, Level-I posts|
|CBT-1 Exam Date||July 2022 onwards|
|Marks & Score Card|
|CBT-2 Exam Date||No CBT 2|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Test (CBT) 1, Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Document Verification and Medical|
|Total No. of Applicants||–|
RRB Group D 2022 Important Points:
- The candidates completing the National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) will get due weightage and will be exempted from the Physical Efficiency Test according to the Course Completed Act Apprentices.
- In CBT, the examination may have to be conducted in multiple sessions (shifts). For these multisession papers, the percentile score-based normalization method will be used.
- Candidates in CBT subject to their qualifying in PET, the number of candidates to be called for Document
Verification(DV) shall henceforth be equal to the number of notified vacancies in the ratio of 1:1.
- If two or more candidates secure the same normalized percentile score, their merit position shall be determined by age criteria i.e., an older person shall be placed at higher merit, and in case of age being same, then alphabetical order (A to Z) of the name shall be taken into account.
- The designation of “Assistant Pointsman” appearing at any other places in the Detailed CEN RRC01/2019 to be read as “Pointsman”.
Candidates can download the detailed RRC notice from the link provided below for additional information.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the expected date for the RRB Group D exam 2022?
Ans: RRB Group D exam date is expected to be in July 2022.
Q. How many vacancies are released for RRB Group D?
Ans: The number of vacancies released is 1,03,769 for various vacancies.
You may also like to read this: