RRB Group D Modification Link 2021: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released RRB Group D Modification Link 2021 on its official site on 15th December 2021. The RRB Group D modification link 2021 is for those candidates only whose application was rejected by RRB. It has been decided by the board to provide a modification link for uploading of photograph and/or signature afresh as one time opportunity to those candidates only whose application has been rejected due to error in their photograph and/or signature. Those candidates need not apply again whose application was already accepted through the link. The RRB Group d modification link 2021 has been active from 15th December 2021 on the official website. RRB Group D modification link 2021 will be active till 26th December 2021. RRB Group D Application status 2021 will be out in February 2022.
RRB Group D Modification Link 2021
Railway Recruitment Board will conduct a recruitment test to fill a total of 1,03,769 vacancies in Group D posts. There are various level 1 posts that are included in this recruitment drive such as Track Maintainer Grade-IV, Helper/Assistant in various technical departments (Electrical, Mechanical, and S&T departments), Assistant Pointsman, etc. RRB Group D Exam will be tentatively conducted from 23rd February 2022. With the help of RRB Group D Application Status 2021, candidates checked whether they were eligible to appear in the exam or not.
RRB Group D Modification Link 2021
RRB Group D Modification Link 2021 has been activated by RRB from 15th December 2021 (10 am) to 26th December 2021 (11:59 pm) for all those candidates whose applications were rejected due to errors in photographs and signatures. This is the last opportunity to make corrections to your RRB Group D Application Form. The RRB Group D modification links are available below table:-
|S.No.||Name of the RRB Region||RRB Modification Link|
|1||Central Railway (Mumbai)||Modification Link|
|2||East Central Railway (Hajipur)||Modification Link|
|3||East Coast Railway (Bhubaneswar)||Modification Link|
|4||Eastern Railway (Kolkata)||Modification Link|
|5||North Central Railway (Allahabad)||Modification Link|
|6||North Eastern Railway (Gorakhpur)||Modification Link|
|7||Northeast Frontier Railway (Guwahati)||Modification Link|
|8||Northern Railway (New Delhi)||Modification Link|
|9||North Western Railway(Jaipur)||Modification Link|
|10||Southern Railway(Chennai)||Modification Link|
|11||South Western Railway(Hubli)||Modification Link|
|12||South Central Railway(Secundrabad)||Modification Link|
|13||South East Central Railway(Bilaspur)||Modification Link|
|14||South Eastern Railway (Kolkata)||Modification Link|
|15||West Central Railway(Jabalpur)||Modification Link|
|16||Western Railway(Mumbai)||Modification Link|
What should avoid while modifying in RRB Group D Application Form?
Online applications are liable for rejection on the following grounds for photos & Signature:
- Invalid photos on account of Black and White photo, photo with cap or wearing Goggles or covered head. Photos which are disfigured, small size, full body, showing only one side view of the face, unrecognizable photos, Photostat copy of photo, group photo, selfie photo, photo taken by mobile, morphed photo and online application without photo among others.
- Signature in capital/block/disjointed letters.
How to Modify RRB Group D Application Form 2021?
- Visit the official website of RRC
- Click on the above link according to your region to open RRB Group D Application Form.
- Enter your Login credentials
- Click Submit button
- Edit your invalid photograph and/or signature in your RRB Group D Application Form.
- Final Submit RRB Group D Application Form and also download it for future use.
- RRB Group D Application Modification 2021 link will be available till 26th December 2021.
RRB Group D Modification Link 2021: Instructions for Photograph and Signature
- The candidate will be automatically directed to ‘Photo and Signature Upload’ part of the application.
- Select the Upload Photo Tab and upload your colour photograph. The photograph should comply with the following requirements
- It should be a Color Passport Photograph with white/light color background.
- It should be of size 35mmX45mm or 320 x 240 pixels .
- It should be in JPG/JPEG format scanned with 100 DPI resolution.
- The size of the photograph should be between 20-50KB.
- The color photograph must have been taken on or after 01.01.2019 in a professional studio.
- Photographs taken using mobile and self-composed portraits may result in rejection of application.
- The photo should have clear front view of the candidate without cap and sunglasses.
- The face should occupy at least 50% of the area of the photograph with a full face view looking at the camera directly.
- The main features of the face must not be covered by hair of the head, any cloth or any shadow.
- Forehead, eyes, nose and chin should be clearly visible.
- In case the candidate wears glasses, then the photograph should not have any glare/reflections on glasses and eyes should be clearly visible.
- The photograph must match with the appearance of the candidate on the days of CBT, PET, Document Verification and Medical test. This is especially important in case candidate chosen to wear plain glasses, keep or shave off moustache and beard or have particular hairstyle while taking the photograph. Any material change in these or any other distinctive features at the stage of CBT, PET, DV and Medical Examination would result in rejection of candidature.
- PwBD candidates should also upload passport photograph as per above specifications only and not the full body photograph used in the disability certificate.
- Candidates are advised to keep at least 12 (Twelve) copies of the same photograph for further use as and when required during the recruitment process.
- Select upload Signature Tab and upload your Scanned Signature. The signature image should comply with the following specifications.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen within a box of size 50mm x 20mm.
- Signature must be in running hand and NOT in Block/Capital or Disjointed letters.
- The image should be in JPG/JPEG format scanned with 100 DPI resolution.
- Dimensions of 50mm x 20mm or 140 x60 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 10KB-40KB.
- The signature must be of the applicant only and not of any other person.
- The applicants signature obtained during registration and at the time of
- CBT/PET/Document Verification/Medical should match the uploaded signature.
- In case it is found that there is a mismatch of signature, the candidate may be disqualified, legal prosecution will be initiated and the candidate will be debarred for life from appearing in all railway recruitments conducted by RRBs or by RRCs.
- SCANNING AND RESIZING OF THE PHOTOGRAPH AND SIGNATURE- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 100 dpi (dots per inch).
- Set Color to True Color. File Size as specified above.
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/signature, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
- The image file should be in JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is: image01.jpg or image01.jpeg.
- Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon. Candidates can easily obtain photo and signature in .jpeg format not exceeding 50KB & 40KB respectively by using MS Paint or MS Office Picture Manager.
- Scanned photograph and signature in any format can be saved in .jpg format by using ‘Save As’ option in the File menu and size can be reduced below 50KB (photograph) & 40KB (signature) by using crop and then resize option in the ‘Image’ menu. Similar options are available in other photo editors also.
- RRB Group D Cut off: Check Previous Year Region Wise Cut Off
RRB Group D Modification Link 2021- FAQS
Q. When did RRB Group D Application Modification 2021 link get activated?
Ans. RRB Group D application modification link 2021 has activated on 15th December 2021 and it will be available till 26th December 2021.
Q. Why RRB Group D Application Modification link activated by RRB?
Ans. RRB Group D application modification link has been activated for the candidates whose application has been rejected on the ground of invalid photograph and/or signature.
Q. When will RRB Group D 2021 Exam be conducted?
Ans. RRB will conduct the RRB Group D Exam from 23rd February 2022.
Q. Is there any way to change the application status to accepted from rejection?
Ans. No, there is no way through which you can now change your application status of RRB Group D 2021. Once the form is rejected by the Railway Recruitment Cell, there is no medium to change it. Railway Recruitment Cell does not entertain such requests.
You may also like to read: