If an object moving along the straight line covers equal distances in equal intervals of time, it is said to be in uniform motion along a straight line.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 27 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
NON UNIFORM MOTION
The motion is said to be non-uniform when it covers unequal distances in equal intervals of time, for example, when a car is moving on a crowded street or a person is jogging in a park.
Displacement is defined as the change in position in a regular interval of time. Displacement has both magnitude and direction.
The average speed of an object is obtained by dividing the total distance travelled by the total time taken.
Average velocity is defined as the change in position or displacement (∆x) divided by the time intervals (∆t), in which the displacement occurs.
In case the velocity of the object is changing at a uniform rate, then average velocity is given by the arithmetic mean of initial velocity and final velocity for a given period of time.
It is a measure of the change in the velocity of an object per unit time.
If the velocity of an object changes from an initial value u to the final value v in time t, the acceleration a is,
The acceleration is taken to be positive if it is in the direction of velocity and negative when it is opposite to the direction of velocity. The SI unit of acceleration is m s⁻².
- If an object travels in a straight line and its velocity increases or decreases by equal amounts in equal intervals of time, then the acceleration of the object is said to be uniform. E.g The motion of a freely falling body.
- An object can travel with non-uniform acceleration if its velocity changes at a non-uniform rate. For example, if a car travelling along a straight road increases its speed by unequal amounts in equal intervals of time, then the car is said to be moving with non-uniform acceleration.
UNIFORM CIRCULAR MOTION
If an object moves in a circular path with uniform speed, its motion is called uniform circular motion.
- RRB ALP Stage 2 Syllabus 2018: Detailed Physics & Maths Notes With Quiz
- Railway ALP Stage-II Preparation : 15 Days Study Plan
- Current Affairs
- Railway RPF Exam Pattern & Syllabus | 9739 Vacancies
- SSC & Railway Exams Previous Years Papers
- Check Latest Government JOBs
- Download Free Topic-wise and Mock Test PDF