RPSC Recruitment 2020: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has invited applications for Forest Range Officers and Assistant Forest Conservator (ACF) officers for the online registration process. All the candidates who are interested in applying for the aforementioned posts can visit the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) official website @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
The total no. of vacancies released by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission for the posts of Forest Range Officers and Assistant Forest Conservator (ACF) is 204. The registration process has already begun on February 4th, 2020 and all the interested candidates can apply by visiting rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in before February 23, 2020. Check the complete article to know everything related to RPSC Recruitment.
RPSC Recruitment 2020: Apply Date
|Starting date to apply||February 4, 2020|
|Last date to apply||February 23, 2020|
|Correction window||March 7, 2020|
|Last date of the correction window||March 16, 2020|
RPSC Recruitment 2020: Vacancies
The total no. of vacancies released by Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) for the posts of Forest Range Officers (FRO) and Assistant Forest Conservator (ACF) is 204. Out of these 204 vacancies, 105 are for Forest Range Officer and the remaining 99 vacancies are for Assistant Forest Conservator (AFC).
RPSC Recruitment 2020: Age Limit
As per the Official notification released by the RPSC, the minimum age to apply for the examination is 18 years and the maximum age limit to apply is 40 years as on January 1, 2020.
RPSC Recruitment 2020: How To Apply
- Visit the official website of RPSC.
- Go to the latest posts released section.
- Click on the RPSC online link in the middle of the page
- You will be redirected to a new webpage.
- Appearing candidates are required to register themselves using registration id and password.
- After generating that registration id and password log in to the application form link
- Enter your details required and upload signatures and photograph
- Submit the application form after paying the fee through online or offline methods
- The candidates are required to save the application form for future reference