RINL Vizag Steel Recruitment 2021: Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited (RINL), the corporate entity of Vishakapatnam Steel Plant (VSP) has released an official notification for the recruitment of eligible Indian citizens on 319 vacant posts of Trade Apprentice at its official website www.vizagsteel.com against Advt No. 2021(1). The interested and eligible candidates can register themselves as the application has already begun and the last date to apply online is 17th July 2021. Candidates must go through the detailed article to get details of the recruitment process i.e important dates, vacancy details,eligiblity criteria, and selection process.
RINL Vizag Steel Recruitment 2021:Important Dates
All the important dates released by the RINL have been tabulated below. The exam dates are also been added in the table.
|Notification Release Date||26th June 2021|
|Starting Date for Apply Online||26th June 2021|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||17th July 2021|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fees||To be announced|
|Date of Exam||08th August 2021|
RINL Vizag Steel Notification PDF
The official notification has been provided below which released by the RINL Vizag Steel Recruitment 2021. The notification contains all the details related to the recruitment. The interested candidates can download the official notification from the link provided below.
RINL Vizag Steel Vacancy Details
RINL Vizag Steel vacancy details for various posts like fitter, turner, machinist, welder, MMTM, electrician, and other posts are distributed according to the number of vacancies.
|Posts||No. of vacancies|
|Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance (MMTM)||20|
RINL Vizag Steel Eligibility Criteria
The detailed eligiblity criteria have been provided below as the educational qualification, age as given below.
The candidates who are willing to apply for the posts of Trade Apprentices in RVNL Vizag Steel must be ITI Pass with NCVT Certificate in concerned Trade.
Age Limit (as on 01-10-2020)
The applicants should ensure they fulfill the minimum age limit of 18 years and the maximum age limit of 25 years.
Upper age is relaxed by :
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years to PWD candidates in the specified disabilities only
- 15 years for SC/ST and up to 13 years for OBC Non-Creamy Layer PWD Candidates.
How to Apply Online For RINL Trade Apprentice?
- Candidates meeting the above-prescribed eligibility criteria should visit the official website @vizagsteel.com or click on the direct link above.
- Under the link “Careers” and click on the Registration Link pertaining to “Engagement of Trade Apprentices – 2020”( Advt. No.: RINL/VSP/L&DC /Trade 2021(1))
- There are two steps to the registration process. Part-I & Part-II. In Part-I registration, the candidate has to fill in his/her basic details like name, category, etc., and has to create his own password.
- After successful Part-I registration, the candidate has to again login into the system with the password generated by them.
- The candidate has to upload his scanned photograph, signature, and furnish educational qualification details, etc.
- Submit the form and get a printout of the form for future reference.
RINL Vizag Steel Selection Procedure
- Selection will consist of Computer Based Test (CBT) comprising both Aptitude and Technical segments.
- Computer Based Test shall be of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) consisting of 4 options with one correct option.
- The duration of the Test shall be of 120 minutes.
- There shall be 150 questions in the Test and the Total marks shall be 150. Each correct answer shall carry 1 mark.
- There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- The constitution of the Computer Based Test will be as below:
a) Aptitude(Segment I): 75 Questions, consisting of General Knowledge, Working English, and General Aptitude i.e. Arithmetic, Reasoning, Data Interpretation, etc.
b) Technical (Segment II): 75 Questions for each Trade as per Trade Syllabus of ITI (Govt. prescribed).
c) The questions will be bilingual i.e., in English and Telugu except for the questions of Knowledge in English, which will be exclusively in English only.
- The Examination center for online Computer Based Test is at Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh only. The candidates have to appear the CBT at his/her own expense.
RINL Recruitment 2021: FAQ
Q.What is the last date to apply online for the RINL Trade Apprentice?
Ans:17th July 2021 is the last date to apply online for RINL Trade Apprentice.
Q. RINL released the recruitment notification for how many vacancies?
Ans: The recruitment will be for 319 vacancies.
Q. What is the mode of application for RINL Trade Apprentice?
Ans: The mode of application is Online only.
Q. What will be the centre of examination for RINL Trade Apprentice?
Ans: The Examination center for online Computer Based Test is at Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh only