RIICO Admit Card: Rajasthan State Industrial Development and Investment Corporation Limited (RIICO) has released the exam dates for the recruitment of Deputy Manager (Industrial Development/Technical), Programmer, Assistant Site Engineer (Civil), Stenographer, Jr Assistant vacancies. The total number vacancies 217 against advt. no.A 1(8) 378/ 2020 Date: 17-10-2021. The exam is scheduled from 27th November to 12th December 2021. The admit has been released on the official website. The exam will be conducted in two shifts. The exam center will be in Jaipur City.
Shift-I Time- 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
Shift-II Time- 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM
RIICO Exam Dates
|Post Name||Exam Date and Shift|
|Assistant Programmer||27-11-2021 Shift-I|
|Assistant Accounts Officer Grade-II
|Junior Engineer (Power)|
|Junior Assistant||5-12.2021 Shift-I|
|Deputy Manager (Industrial Development/Technical)||5-12.2021 Shift-II|
|Assistant Site Engineer(Civil)||12-12.2021 Shift-I|
|Junior Legal Officer||12-12-2021 Shift-II|
RIICO Admit Card Download Link
The admit for the RIICO has been released on the official website on 25th November 2021. The exam is scheduled from 27th November to 12th December 2021. The candidates can download the admit card from the link provided below.
How To Download the RIICO Admit Card 2021?
- Candidates need to open the official website @ industries.rajasthan.gov.in
- And then, the home page of RIICO gets displayed.
- Now, search for the RIICO Admit Card notice.
- If found, click on that link or else simply click on the below-provided link easily.
- If necessary, you guys have to provide login credentials to have access to the hall ticket.
- And at last, download the hall ticket and know the exam date details and other necessary details thoroughly.
- Take the printout of this ADmit Card for future use.
RIICO Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
Selection of the candidates shall be made through a competitive examination. This examination can be organized online/offline, the details of which shall be published on the website of RIICO in due course of time. For the selection of candidates, the merit list shall be prepared on the basis of marks secured in the examination.
You can also like to read this: