Rules And Regulation are very important for any game to proceed. If you abide by the rules and perform accordingly, then you will be the winner. But if you don’t, then the loss will be yours. First time in the history of educational world, Adda247 brought you the biggest game show “ADDA KA DANGAL”.
Key Terms & Conditions of the “Adda Ka Dangal”
• Contestant can participate only by using Adda247 Mobile App.
The question answered on Adda247 App will only be considered for preparing the Top rankers’ List. From today, we will disable the Chat Section on youtube so that there will be no confusion in answering the question.
• Only Indian Citizens living in India are allowed to participate.
• 20 Ques/ Day in MCQ based format with 4 Options. Participants will get 60 Seconds to answer each Ques.
• Game will be Played from Monday-Friday.
• Each Right Answer will Carry 10 Marks, while 2.5 marks penalty for each wrong answer
• Daily Winners (Mo-Thus) to be announced on the basis of cumulative score of all 20 Ques at the end of show.
• Friday is the Day of “Maha Dangal” which will carry 100 Marks per Ques and 25 Marks penalty
• Maha Dangal will be won on the basis of Cumulative Scores of all 5 days.
• 3 Incorrect Answers on a particular day will result in Disqualification for that particular Day.
We want you to be be accurate and vigilant enough to make your presence in the final list. This is one of the most important thing that one has to take care of.
• Employees and relatives of the Organizer (i.e. Metis Eduventures Pvt. Ltd.), Including Career Power, Bankersadda, Adda247 are not eligible to participate.
• Prize money will be given in INR only, through digital mode or as deemed fit by Organiser post deduction of all applicable taxes.
Other Terms & Conditions
• The Organiser reserves the right to change, amend, delete or add to the Terms and Conditions and other rules and regulations including the mechanism of the Game Show at its absolute discretion.
• The Organizer may terminate or suspend the Game Show at any time at its absolute discretion in which case, the Organiser may elect not to award any prize. Such termination or suspension will not give rise to any claim by the Contestants.
• The winners need to produce valid Identity Proof (matching the name in the app) – Aadhar Card or Passport only, and valid bank account details in the same name to claim the prize money.
• In the event of a disqualification after the Prize has been awarded, the Organiser reserves the right to demand for the return of the Prize or payment of its value from the ineligible or disqualified Contestant.
• For Detailed Terms & Conditions visit bankersadda.com
Play The Below Video To Watch Yesterday Show
ARE YOU READY FOR AKD i.e.
ADDA KA DANGAL