Union Public Service Commission has released the exam dates which are being conducted on 5th September 2021 for the recruitment test for the post of EO/AO in EPFO. The Union Public Service Commission or the UPSC has announced more than 421 vacancies for the position of Enforcement Officer or Account Officer. The selection will be based on the test and the interview. The Recruitment test contains the weightage of 75% marks and 25%. For the candidates who are going to appear for the Recruitment Test, we request you all to do share your experience and the questions asked in the examination. This exam analysis will help you as well as the candidates who are going to appear for the next year of examination about the pattern of examination and the types of questions asked in it.
We are going to provide you a detailed analysis of the examination that will be provided to the candidates with the good attempt and level of the exam. We will be providing you a detailed analysis of the questions asked according to the exam pattern given below.
- The test will be based on objective-type questions with multiple choices of answers.
- All questions will carry equal marks as per the exam pattern.
- The test will consist of 2-hours duration.
- The medium of the recruitment test will be bilingual i.e. both Hindi and English.
- There will be a penalty for wrong answers.
- Every wrong answer will lead to the deduction of one-third of the marks assigned to that question.
You may also like to read this: