Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released the exam dates for the Male Constable (General Duty) against Advt. No. 4/2020 for Cat. No. 01. The Commission is going to conduct the exam on 7th and 8th August 2021 in two shifts i.e. Morning and Evening. We are going to provide you a detailed analysis of the examination that will be provided to the candidates with the good attempt and level of the exam. We provide this analysis directly from the candidates who appeared for the exam. This will help the other candidates to get an idea about the pattern of questions asked and the level of examination.
We request the candidates who have their exams on 7th and 8th August to register themselves for the analysis. This will be very helpful for you also that you will know the level of exam and this will be helpful for the candidates appearing in next shift exam.
Some details about the Knowledge Test.
- There will be NO Negative Marking for wrong answers.
- The medium of examination shall be bilingual.
- The pattern of examination is the same for both constable & Sub-Inspector But the level of Examination is different.
- For Constable: Level Of Examination will be of 12th standard.
- For Sub-Inspector: Level Of Examination will be of graduate level.
|Sr. No.||Subjects||No. Of Questions||Duration|
|1||General Studies||100 Questions
carries 0.80 marks)
|9||Other relevant fields/trades|
|10||Computer (at least 10 ques)|
|Total Marks: 80 marks|
Candidates need to register themselves for the Haryana Police Constable exam from the link provided below.
You may also like to read this: