Q1. If FLOWER is coded as 14 and DISTANCE is coded as 18, then how will BUREAUCRAT be coded as? (4 June Shift 3 )
Q2. Select the Venn diagram that best illustrates the relationship between the following classes.
Graduates, Literates, Hardworking (4 June Shift 3 )
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.
SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC CPO, Stenographer, MTS, Selection Post and GD Constable, etc.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more…
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Q3. Three of the following four numbers are alike in a certain way and one is different. Pick the number that is different from the rest. (4 June Shift 3 )
Q4. Three of the following four letter-clusters are alike in a certain way and one is different. Pick the odd one out. (4 June Shift 3 )
Q5. Select the option that is related to the third letter-cluster in the same way as the second letter-cluster is related to the first letter-cluster. (4 June Shift 3 )
DKFM : FIHK : : BLGP : ?
Missing Numbers Reasoning Tricks | Reasoning For SSC CGL 2020
Q6. The sequence of folding a piece of square paper (figures X and Y) and the manner in which the folded paper has been cut (figure Z) are shown. How will the paper appear when unfolded? (4 June Shift 3 )
Q7. P is the father of Q and R is the son of S. T is the brother of P. Q is the sister of R. How is S related to T? (4 June Shift 3 )
Q8. Three of the following four word pairs are alike in a certain way and one is different. Pick the odd work out. (4 June Shift 3 )
(a) Bangladesh : Taka
(b) South Korean : Rupiya
(c) Russia : Ruble
(d) Malaysia : Ringgit
Q9. Select the option in which the given figure is embedded. (4 June Shift 3 )
Rotation not allowed
Q10. Select the figure that will come next in the following figure series. (4 June Shift 3 )
Rest all are consecutive numbers.
+2, -2, +2, -2 pattern.
Currency of South Korea is Won
Circle is rotated 2 blocks anti-clockwise in each step. Cross is rotated clockwise by 1, 2, 3 and 4 blocks in each step.
You may also like to read: