Q1. Rs 1,875 is divided among A, B and C in such a way that A’s share is half of the combined share of B and C, and B’s share is one-fourth of the combined share of A and C. By what amount is C’s share more than that of A ?
(a) Rs 500
(b) Rs 225
(c) Rs 250
(d) Rs 200
Q2. Select the word-pair in which the two words are related in the same way as are the two words in the following word pair
Book : Thesaurus
(a) Tree : forest
(b) Reptile : Python
(c) Furniture : Wood
(d) Tennis : Ball
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.
SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC CPO, Stenographer, MTS, Selection Post and GD Constable, etc.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more…
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 14 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Q3. Which two signs should be interchanged in the following equation to make it correct?
12 – 8 + 12 × 9 ÷ 3 = 9
(a) + and ÷
(b) + and ×
(c) – and ÷
(d) + and –
Q4. How many squares are there in the following figure?
Q5. Select the correct mirror image of the given figure when the mirror is placed to the right of the figure.
Q6. Which two signs should be interchanged in the following equation to make it correct?
18 + 6 – 6 ÷ 3 × 3 = 6
(a) + and –
(b) + and ÷
(c) – and ÷
(d) + and ×
Q7. Arrange the following words in a logical and meaningful order
(a) 4, 6, 2, 3, 1, 5
(b) 4, 6, 1, 3, 2, 5
(c) 2, 6, 4, 1, 3, 5
(d) 4, 6, 3, 2, 1, 5
Q8. Select the figure that will come next in the following figure series ;
Q9. Three of the following four numbers are alike in a certain way and one is different. Pick the number that is different from the rest.
Q10. If BACK is coded as 11312 and CAKE is coded as 51113, then how will MADE be coded as ?
You may also like to read: