Q1. Select the venn diagram that best illustrates the relationship between the following classes
Uncle, Relatives, Rich
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.
SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC CPO, Stenographer, MTS, Selection Post and GD Constable, etc.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more…
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 14 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Q2. Two different positions of the same dice are shown. Which number will be at the top if 6 is at the bottom ?
Q3. ‘Lawyer’ is related to ‘Justice’ in the same way as ‘Arbitrator’ is related to ‘____________’.
Q4. Three of the following four words are alike in a certain way and one is different. Pick the odd word out.
Q5. Two statement are given followed by three conclusion numbered I, II and III. Assuming the statements to be true, even if they seem to be at variance with commonly known facts, decide which of the conclusion logically follow(s) from the statements.
All rules are machines
Some machines are costly items
I. some rules are costly items
II. some costly items are machines
(a) Both conclusion II and III follow
(b) Both conclusion I and II follow
(c) Only conclusion II follow
(d) Only conclusion I follows
Q6. Select the option that is related to the third letter-cluster in the same way as the second letter-cluster is related to the first letter-cluster.
CEGI : AGEK : : DFHJ : ?
Q7. Select the combination of letters that when sequentially placed in the gaps of the given letter series will complete the series.
Q8. Which number will replace the question mark (?) in the following series ?
3, 7, 16, 35, ?, 153
Q9. In the code language, VICTORY is written as CIVSYRO. How will TRAITOR be written as in that language?
Q10. Select the number-pair in which the two numbers are related in the same way as are the two numbers of the following number pair.
36 : 84
(a) 27 : 63
(b) 21 : 51
(c) 57 : 135
(d) 45 : 95
You may also like to read: