Reasoning Questions For SSC CHSL Exam 2020: SSC CHSL 2019-20 Exam was conducted from 17th-19th March 2020 and further shifts will be conducted from 17th August to 21st August and 24th August to 27th August 2020. To reap the best of your study hours, daily practice becomes a pivotal part of one’s preparation. The Reasoning section in Tier 1 comprises 25 questions for 50 marks covering the entire syllabus including various high scoring topics. The Reasoning section can be said to be the easiest among all and requires thorough practice on a daily basis to score full marks. You can easily score 50 marks in this section with accuracy and consistency.
Adda247 is providing free quizzes to help all the aspirants with the SSC CHSL General Intelligence and Reasoning section by providing links to attempt quizzes. The links for the quizzes will be updated on a daily basis in the below table. You can attempt quizzes as per the exam interface before the actual exam by attempting the quizzes on the web browser. Its time to pull up your socks and burn the midnight oil by practicing the SSC CHSL Reasoning quiz daily.
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.
SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC CPO, Stenographer, MTS, Selection Post and GD Constable, etc.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more…
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
You may also like to read
- SSC Calendar 2020 Out: Check CGL, CHSL, MTS, JE Exam Dates
- Click Here to view Latest Govt. Jobs 2020
- Click here to check SSC CHSL Notification
- SSC CGL Cut Off | Check Cut Off