Q1. In the following diagram, Square represents Doctors, Circle represents Players and Rectangle represents Artists. Which number represents those Doctors who are Players as well as Artists?
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Q2. A piece of paper is folded and cut as shown below in the question figures. From the given answer figures, indicate how it will appear when opened.
Q3. If a mirror is places on the line MN, then which of the answer figures is the correct image of the question figure ?
Q4. A is B’s sister and C is B’s mother. D is C’s father. E is D’s mother. How is A related to D ?
(d) Grand daughter
Q5. The ratio of the present ages of Sunita and Vinita is 4 : 5. Six years hence the ratio of their ages will be 14 : 17. What will be the ratio of their ages 12 years hence?
(a) 15 : 19
(b) 13 : 45
(c) 13 : 15
(d) 16 : 19
Q6. According to a code if ‘Businessmen are exporting diamonds’ is 1, 2, 3, 4, ‘They are in demand’ is 4, 5, 6, 7, ‘Demand dollars for diamonds’ is 1, 5, 8, 9 and ‘Businessman pay in dollars is 2, 6, 9, 10. What is code for ‘Pay’ ?
Q7. Based on the information given in the statement, decide which of the suggested courses of action logically follows for pursuing :
Statement: Applicants to std, 1st of school ‘X’, doubles every year, disproportionate to the capacity of the school.
Course of Action :
1. Close down the school immediately.
2. Increase the capacity of the school as early as possible.
(a) Only the course of action 1 follows
(b) Only the course of action 2 follows
(c) Both course of action 1 and 2 follows
(d) Neither course of action 1 nor 2 follows
Q8. If the 1st two statements are True, then third is
1. Apples cost more than oranges
2. Apples cost less than mangoes
3. Mangoes cost more than apples and oranges
Directions (9-10): select the missing number from the given responses.
Ratio of sunita and vinita’s age = 4:5
Let age of sunita = 4x
Age of vinita = 5x
After 6 year
(4x+6)/(5x+6) = 14/17
X = 9
Age after 12 year = 48 : 57
= 16: 19
2 – Businessman
9 – Dollar
6 – In
10 – Pay
Only 2 follows.
(4 × 8) – (4 + 8) = 20, (19 × 2) –(19 +2) = 17
You may also like to read: