RCF Railway Recruitment 2020: Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala has released a notification for 400 vacancies as Apprentice for imparting training in Technical Training centre under the Apprenticeship Act, 1961 for various trades namely Fitter, Welder, machinist, Painter, Carpenter, Mechanic, Electrician, etc.
The candidates eligible for the posts can apply online by 6th Feb 2020 @www.rcf.indianrailways.gov.in. This post will provide all the mandatory details regarding the RCF Railway Recruitment 2020 useful for the aspirants willing to apply and work as an Apprentice. Before applying, make sure to meet all the prescribed eligibility criteria and go through the notification in detail.
RCF Railway Recruitment 2020: Apply Online Before 6th February
You can check the official notification and apply online for Apprentice in RCF before 6th February 2020 up to 24 hours. Last Date of Depositing the Fee: 11-02-2020 (24:00 Hrs) All details including the age limit, educational qualifications, the selection process have been provided in the post below.
RCF Railway Recruitment 2020: Age Limit
- The candidates must have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 8th January 2020.
- Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
RCF Railway Apprentice Educational Qualifications
- To be eligible for RCF recruitment, candidates must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized board.
- You must also possess the notified National Trade Certificate issued by the National Council for Vocational Training.
Application Fee to Pay While Applying For RCF Apprentice
Application fee of Rs 100 to be paid via online mode. The payment can be made by using debit card, credit card, internet banking, SBI challan etc.
RCF Railway 2020: Mode Of Selection
- The selection for an apprentice in RCF will be made on the basis of the merit list prepared of all candidates who apply against the notification.
- The merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks secured in matriculation (with minimum 50% of aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which apprenticeship is to be done.
Apply Online For RCF Apprentice
- You can apply online for the RCF Recruitment by visiting the official site @www.rcf.indianrailways.gov.in.
- You must register by filling up all the required details and then log in to the official website.
- You are required to upload the photograph and signature in the space provided.