The Cooperative Recruitment Board (CRB, Rajasthan) has extended the last date to accept online applications for the post of Clerk / Junior Assistant / Salesman / Godown Keeper / Store Keeper / Typist / Cashier on its official website. The recruitment board has announced to fill 385 vacancies through this recruitment process. The online application process has been activated from March 20, 2021. The online application has been extended to April 30, 2021. The selection process will The interested candidates have the opportunity to fill this and go through the whole article for all the details regarding the recruitment process.
RCB Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|1.||Starting date to Apply Online||20th March 2021|
|1.||Last Date to Apply Online|
|2.||Last Date for Editing Application Details|
|3.||Last Date for Printing Your Application|
Rajasthan Corporative Board Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Clerk / Junior Assistant / Salesman / Godown Keeper / Store Keeper / Typist / Cashier||385|
Rajasthan Corporative Board Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates have Bachelor’s Degree in any Stream from Recognized University.
Age limit (as on 01/01/2021)
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 33 Years
Steps to Apply Online For Rajasthan Corporative Board Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website of the Rajasthan Corporative Board or directly apply from the below link.
- Check in the What’s News and Download.
- Read the Information in the Advertisement Carefully.
- Fill the Online Rajasthan Corporative Board Application Form.
- Submit the Online Application before the Last Date arrives.
- For General/ BC/ MBC & SC/ST/BC/MBC/ EWS candidates of other States than Rajasthan: Rs.1200/-
- For Sahariya/SC/ST/Non-Creamy layer BC/EWS and MBC/TSP Area/Disabled Candidates of Rajasthan: Rs. 600/-
- Payment Mode: Online by using Debit (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
Rajasthan Corporative Board Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
The selection process will be done after shortlisting the candidates according to their merits and the shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview round.