Rajasthan Recruitment 2018:
Dear Students, Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board, Jaipur has released the recruitment notification for Stenographer. Candidates can apply from 12th of july 2018.
Pay matrix Level-10
- Senior Secondary from a recognised board or its equivalent examination.
- “O” or Higher level certificate course conducted by DOEACC under control of the department of electronics, Government of India. OR
- certificate course on computer concept by NIELIT, New Delhi. OR
- COPA/ DPCS Certificate organised under National/ State Council or Vocational Ttaining Scheme. OR
- Degree/ Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Science from a university or an Institute recognised by Government. OR
- Senior Secondary from a recognised board or its equivalent examination with computer science as one of the subject. OR
- Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering from a polytechnic institution recognised by Government. OR
- RSCIT conducted by Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota under control of Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
Age Limit as on 1st January 2019 .
- UR : Rs.450/-
- Non-Creamy Layer OBC/ OBC Of (Rajasthan) : Rs.350/-
- SC/ST of Rajasthan : Rs.250/-
Note: SC/ST/OBC candidates belong to other states than Rajasthan are considered in general category.