Rajasthan Informatics Assistant Post Recruitment 2018: 1302 Vacancies
Dear Students , Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board, Jaipur has released the recruitment notification for Informatics Assistant Post. In this article you will get to know eligibility criteria, exam patter etc.
In addition to this, it has been informed that candidates are invited to apply for Informatics Assistant Post Recruitment from 13 April 2018 to 27 April 2018. Candidates who have already applied for the same don’t have to apply again. The other rules and regulations in the notification will be same as before.
Commencement of on-line registration of application : 13th march 2018
Closure of registration of application: 27th april 2018
Date of Examination: 12th May 2018
Total No. of Posts: 1302
Informatics Assistant Post (Non-TSP Area): 1165 Posts
Informatics Assistant Post (TSP Area): 137 Posts
- Candidates must posses B.Tech/ Diploma in Computer Science/ IT/ECE
- ‘O’ level certificate from DOEACC (NIELIT).
Pay matrix level 8 and minimum salary Rs.26,300/-
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
Age Limit as on 01st January 2019
- UR or OBC(Creamy Layer)/OBC : Rs.450/-
- Non-Creamy Layer OBC/ OBC Of (Rajasthan): RS.350/-
- SC/ST of Rajasthan : Rs.250/-
Note: SC/ST/OBC candidates belong to other states than Rajasthan are considered in general category.
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Duration|
|IT/ Knowledge of Computer||100 Questions||3 hours|
|English Typing||20 WPM||15 minutes|
|Hindi Typing||20 WPM||15 minutes|
- Questions in part-I will be either multiple choice type or subjective or both.
- Minimum qualifying marks in paper-I is 40% for general categary and 36% for SC/ST candidates.
- The standard of the paper will be that of a Bachelor’s Degree Level.
You may also like to read: