Rajasthan Computer Operator Recruitment 2018: 400 Vacancies
Dear Students , Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board, Jaipur has released the notification of Computer Operator. In this article you will get to know eligibility criteria, exam pattern etc.
Commencement of on-line registration of application : 26-Feb-2018
Closure of registration of application: 27-Mar-2018
Closure for online fee payment : 27-Mar-2018
Closure for fee payment at kiosk: 27-Mar-2018
Date of Examination: May 2018
Total No. of Posts: 400
- Candidates must posses graduate degree in maths or statistics or economics.
- ‘O’ level certificate from DOEACC (NIELIT).
Pay matrix level 8 and minimum salary Rs.26,300/-
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
Age Limit as on 01st January 2019
- UR or OBC(Creamy Layer)/OBC : Rs.450/-
- Non-Creamy Layer OBC/ OBC Of (Rajasthan): RS.350/-
- SC/ST of Rajasthan : Rs.250/-
Note: SC/ST/OBC candidates belong to other states than Rajasthan are considered in general category.
|No. Of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|Part-A||General Knowledge||30||30||2 hours|
|Part-B||Statistics, Economics & Mathematics||70||70|
- Negative Marking: For every wrong answer 1/3 marks will be deducted.
- The minumum Qualifying marks shall be 40% of total marks of the examination.
- The standard of the paper will be that of a Bachelor’s Degree Level.