Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020 For Clerk, JJA & Junior Assistant
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020: Rajasthan High Court has invited applications from the eligible candidates to apply online for 1760 vacancies of Junior Judicial Assistant, Clerk and Junior Assistant in Rajasthan High court and its district courts. The official notification containing the eligibility criteria and other details has been published on the official website at hcraj.nic.in. Rajasthan. The Apply Online Date For Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020 was earlier postponed due to the Corona Virus pandemic. The new date to apply online has now been notified through the notification. Candidates can start applying for the recruitment from 1st October 2020.
Click here to Download The Official Notification
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
The online registration process will begin on October 1, 2020. Once the application process begins, interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions online on or before November 1, 2020, until 5 pm.
|Date to apply online||01st October 2020|
|Last Date To Apply||01st November 2020|
|Last Date to pay Fees||To Be Notified|
|Exam Date||To be notified later|
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020: Vacancy
A total of 1760 vacancies have been notified by the high court. Check the post wise distribution:
- Junior Judicial Assistant: 268 Vacancies
- Clerk Grade-II: 1125 Vacancies
- Junior assistant: 367 Vacancies
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020: Pay Level
Candidates will remain on a probation period of 2 years with fixed pay of Rs 14,600. After successful completion of the probation period, they will be appointed in pay level 5 with the pay matrix of Rs 20,800- Rs 65,900.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020: Age Limit
The minimum and maximum age limit will be calculated as on first January of next year i.e. 01/01/2021:
- Minimum age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 years
Rajasthan High Court Educational Qualifications
Candidates must have passed graduation by any recognized university and must have basic knowledge of computers.
Rajasthan High Court Selection Process 2020
The Selection process for Junior Judicial Assistant, Clerk grade II and Junior Assistant will include a written test and a typewriting test on computer.
Section A: Written test
|1||PART A: HINDI||50||100||2 HOURS|
|2||PART B: ENGLISH||50||100|
|3||PART C: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE||50||100|
- The written test will be OMR Based.
- Each question will carry 2 marks.
- There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
Section B: Typewriting test on computer
- The font for computer test shall be “Kruti Dev 010” for Hindi and “Calibri” for English.
- The minimum speed should be 8000 key depressions per hour on the computer.
- Efficiency test may be taken on word processing software. It shall include formatting of text, paragraph, page and table using proper methods.
How to apply online for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020?
Candidates can apply online by visiting the official site of Rajasthan High Court at hcraj.nic.in. Candidates must carefully fill the required details such as category, qualifications, date of birth, email id, mobile number and pay the required application fee to apply online for the recruitment.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020: Application Fee
- For General/ OBC/ BC/ EWS/ Other State Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates Belong to Rajasthan: Rs. 350/-
Apply Here For Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020[Inactive]