Department of Medical, Health & Family Welfare, National Health Mission (NHM), Rajasthan has released the final result of Community Health Officers (CHOs). The result has been declared on @rajswasthya.nic.in on 08th May 2021. A total of 7810 vacancies were notified for Community Health Officers (CHOs) posts for Sub Health Center Health and Wellness Center under National Health Mission State Health Committee, Rajasthan.NHM Rajasthan has announced cutoff marks, NTPS and TSP Merit List, and final results for Community Health Officer posts. The written exam was conducted on 10th November 2021. Candidates can check the result on the official website. The result of Rajasthan CHO Result consists of:
- There is a 7810 Vacancy for Community Health Officer (CHO).
- Candidates who complete this course will be posted as Community Health Officers (CHOs) to lead a primary health team.
- The recruitment is was released in September and the exam was conducted on 06th December 2020.
- The candidates who have given the written exam will be called for Document Verification.
- After Document Verification, Rajasthan CHO will upload the list of Selected Candidates for the appointment.
How to Check Rajasthan CHO Final Result 2021?
- Click on the given link and it will open the PDF.
- Press “crtl+f” and enter your application number.
- If your application number gets highlighted, congrats on you are selected.
- Click the Submit button.
- The result appears on the screen. Save the result for future purposes.
You may also like to read: