Rajasthan Government conducts exams for the choice of varied posts by conducting exams on their level. The preliminary exams for various State government organizations are being conducted by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission. As the Haryana State because the commission finds it difficult to schedule the preliminary exams than scheduling them for a large number of candidates. It gets inconvenient for the candidates to register themselves for the varied exams then filing a form and application fees also. To avoid this hassle Rajasthan Government has decided to conduct one exam for all i.e Rajasthan Common Eligiblity Test 2021.
The Common Entrance Test (CET) is prepared to function as a typical recruitment selection test in Rajasthan as against multiple exams conducted by the Rajasthan Staff Selection Commission and therefore the Rajasthan Public Service Commission. The government has reportedly taken the choice to conduct the Common entrance examination to alleviate students from appearing in multiple government recruitment exams.
Rajasthan CET: Eligiblity
- The CET 2021 notification has been released by the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) on the official website to ease the process of recruitment in the state.
- Now, for recruitment to non-technical posts within the Subordinate and Ministerial services of the government, the CET exam has been made mandatory.
- The CET exam is going to be held for Graduate and sophistication 12 passed candidates within the state as per the supply of vacancies.
- The exam will be conducted by the Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSSB) every year, at least once a year. So that the recruitment process will speed up without wasting too much time.
- There will not be any limitations on the number of attempts for this exam. A one-time registration process will be established by the Rajasthan Staff Selection Board for conducting the Rajasthan CET exam.
Rajasthan CET 2021 Exam Pattern
- The Rajasthan CET exam paper will consist of objective-type questions only.
- There will not be any minimum qualifying marks within the CET exam.
- The marks secured by candidates will form the idea of recruitment to refill vacancies in several subordinates and ministerial services of the state government.
- Rajasthan Staff Selection Board will also release results of the CET and the score secured in the exam will be considered valid for up to 03 years.
These are the following post for which CET will be conducted for Graduates and Senior Secondary Levels.
|Graduates||Sr. Secondary Levels|