Railway Protection Force (RPF) Recruitment 2018:
RPF Vacancies 2018 :
Total No. of Posts: 9739
RPF Pay Scale:
Constable: Level 3 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix with initial pay of Rs.21,700/- and allowances
Sub-Inspector: Level 6 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix with initial pay of Rs.35,400/- and allowances
RPF Educational Qualification:
Candidates must be matric passed from a recognised board.
Candidates must be graduate from a recognised government university.
RPF Age Limit:
Age Limit as on 1st July 2018
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Document Verification (DV)
1. Computer Based Test (CBT)
|Subjects||No. Of Questions||No. Of Marks||Duration|
|General Awareness||50||50||90 min|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||35||35|
- It will consist of multiple-choice objective type questions.
- Negative Marking: For every wrong answer 1/3 marks will be deducted.
- 15 languages in the Railway Exam will be as follows:
- Hindi, English, Urdu, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Konkani, Malayalam, Manipuri, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil and Telugu.
- Note: Exam pattern is same for Constable & Sub-Inspector.
- Level for Constable: 10th/matric level
- Level for Sub-Inspector: Graduate level
3. Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
For both Constable & Sub Inspector:
3. Document Verification
Candidates who do not appear for document verification will not be considered in the final selection, irrespective of their performance in written examination and PET/PMT.
Note: Shortlisted candidates should produce NOC from the employer on the date of his/her DV failing which their candidature will be cancelled.
Signatures of the candidates on all documents should be identical, either in English or Hindi.