Central and southern railways are inviting applications for various Paramedical Staff and Doctor Posts in isolation wards of hospitals in there zone. As we all know that entire country is under lockdown till 3rd May 2020 due to coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. In the wake of this pandemic, Indian Railways is looking for the services of Nurses, Specialists, GDMO, Lab Attendant, Radiographer and other posts.
Central and southern railways are conducting interviews through WhatsApp video call/zoom/telephonic call. Candidates can check the eligibility, selection, salary, application process by through the article below:
- Last Date of Application (Southern Railway)- 22 April 2020
- Last Date of Application (Central Railway) – 20 April 2020
|Southern Railway||Central Railway|
|Nursing Superintendent (110 Vacancies)||Specialist (Anaesthetist) (4 Vacancies)|
|Physiotherapist (3 Vacancies)||Specialist (Physician) (4 Vacancies)|
|Dietician (2 Vacancies)||Specialist Intesivists (4 Vacancies)|
|Haemodialysis Technician (4 Vacancies)|
|Skilled Electronic Technician (2 Vacancies)|
|Hospital Attendants/House Keeping Assistants (68 Vacancies)|
|Lab Assistant Gr. II (4 Vacancies)|
|Radiographer (4 Vacancies)|
Educational qualification may vary depending upon the post for which candidate wants to apply. Candidate can refer to the official notice for more details.
- Nursing Superintendent: 20yrs – 40yrs
- Other Posts: 18yrs – 33yrs
Not more than 53 Years (65 years for retired staff)
- PM Narendra Modi Address To The Nation: Lockdown Extended Till 3rd May
- SSC vs Bank Vs RRB NTPC Exams: Check Detailed Comparison
Selection of candidates will be done through teleconference interview
How To Apply
- Visit the links provided in the notice provided above and fill the registration form.
- Fill in all the details before the above mentioned last dates.
- Selected candidates will be informed and interview will be conducted through teleconference.