Railway Exam Pattern & Syllabus: 62,907 Vacancies
Railway Recruitment Board has released the exam pattern of Computer Based Test for the posts of Level 1 of 7 CPC Pay Matrix which will be scheduled to be held from 17th September 2018. In this article we are providing exam pattern and syllabus.
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification (DV)
Updated Exam Pattern Of RRB Group-D (Computer Based Test)
UR -40%, OBC-30%, SC-30%, ST -25%.
Marks will be normalized in the CBT.
|Subjects||No. Of Questions||Duration|
|2||General Intelligence and Reasoning||30 Questions|
|3||General Science||25 Questions|
|4||General awareness on current affairs||20 Questions|
- It will consist of multiple-choice objective type questions.
- Negative Marking: For every wrong answer 1/3 marks will be deducted.
The syllabus for CBT shall be as below
General Intelligence and Reasoning
General awareness on current affairs in Science & Technology, Sports, Culture, Personalities, Economics, Politics and other subjects of importance.
You may also like to read: