Questions Asked In The SSC MTS Exam 2019
SSC MTS exam 2019 has commenced from today i.e. 2nd August 2019. A great chance awaits for the candidates hoping to be recruited in the central government organizations. For the benefit of aspirants, we are providing a detailed up-to-date analysis of all the shifts as per the review of candidates, the link for which is provided in the post below. In this post, we will be providing you the questions asked in the exam of all the sections. We would also like to clarify that the questions mentioned below are entirely based on the review of the candidates who appeared for the exam. For more questions asked in all the shifts, stay tuned on this page where we will keep updating the topic wise questions asked in the SSC MTS Exam 2019.
Questions Asked In SSC MTS Exam 2019 (General Awareness)
- Which dynasty was founded by Qutubuddin aibak?
- Rajiv Gandhi Khel ratan award 2018 was given to?
- Who was the among the top 100 World’s most powerful woman list?
- 2 questions from the constitution.
- Who wrote the book “War in peace”?
- Time trail is used in which sport?
- Which river falls in Arab Sagar
- One question from slave dynasty.
- Which team won Women World 2019?
- Hindi National langauge comes under which article?
- How many Schedules in the Indian constitution.
- 17th lok sabha speaker?
- Who was the 5th Sikh guru?
- How many digits are there in the debit card.
- Which of the following is not the governor of rbi?
- Which element in water can cause cancer?
- Australian Open winner in men’s single?
- Match of the following: dances were given.
- First women president of Czechoslovakia?
- How many times has the emergency been implemented in India?
- Who is the Minister of Water Resources?
- Which of the following is wrong about Lok sabha?
- What is the SI unit of power of a lens?
- Which of the following components is used for self nutrition?
- Which of the following book is written by Dada Bhai Naoroji?
- Who is the chairman of the lokpal committee?
- Where is Humayun’s Tomb?
- Which of the longest coastline in India? Kerala, Gujarat, Maharashtra and Odisha
Questions Asked In SSC MTS Exam 2019 (English Language)
- Be the cat’s whiskers -idiom
- Immense – synonym
- Idiom- bird of the same feather
- Antonym: Gloomy
- Spelling- Genuine, intelligent
- Synonym of Impartial
- Synonym of Apprehend
- One word of Satire
- ‘satellite’ -spelling detection
- Cloze Test based on obesity
- Spell Check- Dilemma, emphasize
Questions Asked In SSC MTS Exam 2019 (General Intelligence)
- Statements: No A is B, All C is B; Conclusion: No C is A, Some B are A
- Statements: Some car are red, All yellow are red; Conclusion: Some yellow are car, Some Red are car
- Jupiter Mars Sun -Venn DIagram
- Aman is a student whose rank from top is 18. Second kid is at 42 from bottom. Their positions are exchanged. Aman/second kid rank from top is 42. Total Number of students??? 59 ans
- 5 kids sitting in a parallel line facing south
- Series: with a difference +2, +4, +6….
- Statement: All P are Q, No Q is T; Conclusion: Some Q are P, Some T are Q.
Questions Asked In SSC MTS Exam 2019 (Numerical Ability)
- Average of the numbers between 125 & 149
- DI based on 3 Students 5 subjects
- Length, breadth height of a cuboid is 4, 5, 8 Find Total Surface Area?
- Smallest 3 digit number which is divisible by 3, 4 & 5 which leaves the remainder 1, 2 & 3.
- Radius of sphere = radius of cylinder = height of cylinder. Find the ratio of TSA of a sphere to CSA of the cylinder?
- Sum of the numbers x+y+z= 96 Find the number?
- A pipe can fill in a tank in 15, B can empty the tank in 11 hrs if 2 pipes are opened together then how much time will they take to fill the tank?
- CP is the same for 2 objects. If SP of 1 object is 1495, and 2nd object sold at the profit of 15%. What is the SP of the 2nd object?
- 5 years ago, the father-son age ratio is 3:2. After 10 years, what will be their age?
- If the average of a,b,c is 27 and average of a & B is 27, then find the value of C?
- If in a group, the ratio of boys to girls is 4:1. If the total number of candidates is 150, then find the value of the number of boys & girls.
- If the diameter of semi-circle if 35cm. Find the area of the curved surface area?
- 4, 3, 5, 2, 4, 3, 3, 2, 5, 3, 3 then find Mode?
- If a side of the square is increased by 10% and then decreased by 20%. Then find the difference between its area?
- If the radius and height of the cylinder is same and also the radius of the sphere is same. Find the ratio of cylinder to sphere?
You may also like to read: