SSC GD exam will be conducted from 16th November to 15th December 2021 across the country. The total questions asked will be asked for 100 marks for 100 questions. The total question asked from the General Awareness and General Knowledge for 25 questions for 25 marks. This will help to understand that from which topic how many questions are being asked and candidates can prepare according to that. ADDA247 is always a step ahead provided you with the overall analysis of the exam ongoing on daily basis.
SSC GD 18th Nov Questions Asked in Shift 1
- Who is the Lt. Governor of Delhi?Ans: Shri Anil Baijal
- Kaziranga National Park is located in? Ans: Assam
- Ranji Trophy is related to which sport? Ans: Cricket
- Dandiya dance belongs to which state? Ans: Gujarat
- What is the chemical name of Vitamin D? Ans: Ergocalciferol
- The name of Kakori Kand has been replaced by which Name? Ans: Kakori Train Action
- What is the capital of Germany?Ans: Berlin
- Who is the first CEO of Niti Ayog?Ans: Amitabh Kant
- Which insect inhales through the skin? Ans: Earthworm
- A and B works for 10 days, B and C 15 days, C and A 20 days, What is the total time required for A, B, and C if they will work together?
- If BAD=7, SAP=9, then BAN= ??
SSC GD 17th Nov Questions Asked in Shift 1
- 3 8 15 24?
- 19 9 28 37 65 ?
- Name of the award which name has been changed to Major Dhyanchan?Ans: Rajeev Gandhi Khel Ratna Award
- One question related to article 61
- One question related to article 362
- Where is Kadam dam Situated? Ans: Pandwapur,Telangana
- When did Virat Kohli get Arjuna Award? Ans: In 2013, Cricket
- Collector of Noida won Silver Medal is related to which sport? Ans: Badminton
- Which grass is found in Australia?Ans: Australian dropseed
- Who is the first President of the World Bank? Ans: Mr. Eugene Meyer from the USA.
- Smallest Bone in the human body?Ans: The “stapes” in the middle ear
- Who won in American Open Male? Ans: Daniil Medvedev
- Which is the Most active Nuclear Power center in India? Ans: Kudankulam Nuclear Power Plant
- Who takes the purple cap in IPL? Ans: Bowlers
- Din-E-Ilahi related question.Ans: “the religion of God,”
- One question related to Raja Ram Mohan Roy.
- Who is the chairman of UTI?Ans: Dinesh Kumar Mehrotra
- Agra was established by whom? Ans: Sultan Sikandar Lodī
- When did Delhi become India’s Capital? Ans: 12th December 1911
- Who is the present President of Airforce? Ans: Rakesh Kumar Singh Bhadauria
- Who is the Governor of MP?Ans: Mangubhai C. Patel
- The Twitter logo represents which bird? Ans: Larry T Bird
- Wandiwash war was held in which year? Ans: 22 January 1760
- One question related to Chipko Movement.
- What is the capital of Bhutan?Ans: Thimphu
- Kamakhya Temple is located in which state? Ans: Assam
When did Bengal partition takes place?Ans: 1905
- What is the old name of Srilanka?Ans: Ceylon
- Pipe cisterns related one question
SSC GD 17th Nov Questions Asked in Shift 2
- 65 21 11 32 123 ??
- 11:17:: 19: ??
- Cardiology is related to what? Ans: Heart
- Neeraj Chopra is related to which state? Ans: Haryana
- Pongal is related to which state? Ans: Tamil Nadu
- Harel Mahotsava is celebrated in which state of India?Ans: Uttarakhand
- Election Commission’s (Nirvachan Ayog’s) headquarter is situated in? Ans: New Delhi
- The Battle of Plassey was held in which year? Ans: 23 June 1757
- Who is the payment partner of WhatsApp?Ans: ICICI Bank
SSC GD 17th Nov Questions Asked in Shift 3
- 15,20,30,40,65,90 wrong number two- 3, five- 4, Eight-?
- Kamal Ka Paryaywachi
- The atomic number of Hydrogen? Ans: One
- Who was the last Mughal Emperor?
- Ans: Bahadur Shah II
- How many Articles are there in Indian Constitution? Ans: 395 Articles
- RBC’s Cemetery?
- One question related to the President’s veto power
- What is the currency of Kuwait? Ans: Kuwaiti dinar
- Who is the PM of Somalia?Ans: Mohamed Hussein Roble
- Who is the current Health Minister?Ans: Mansukh L. Mandaviya
- Whose Empire was not in Delhi? According to the options
- The printer is hardware, Windows is what? Ans: Operating System
- Who is the CEO of Yes Bank?Ans: Prashant Kumar
SSC GD 16th Nov Questions Asked in Shift 1
- One Question asked from Silver Line Project. Ans: SilverLine corridor connecting Kasaragod and Thiruvananthapuram,
- Which of the following is the highest peak of India?Ans: Kanchenjunga
- NABARD was established in which year? Ans: 12th July 1982
- One question related to Article 32.Ans: The right to move the Supreme Court by appropriate proceedings for the enforcement of the rights conferred by this Part is guaranteed.
- Shigmo Festival belongs to which state? Ans: Goa
- How many players are outside at the time of powerplay? Ans: Two Fielders
- Samjhauta Express related one question. Ans: Runs between India(Delhi,Attari) to Pakistan(Lahore).
- Who is the writer of “Becoming”?Ans: Michelle Obama
- Who is the current Health Minister? Ans: Mansukh L. Mandaviya,
- Ajanta Cave is related to which religion? Ans: Buddhist
- What is the scientific name of Vitamin A? Ans: Retinol
- Mount Everest is known by which name in Nepal? Ans: Sagarmatha
- ISRO was established in which year? Ans: 15th August 1969
- What is the use of ECG?Ans: To check your heart’s rhythm and electrical activity.
- Garden of spices is known as? Ans: Kerala
- What is the currency of Vietnam?Ans: Vietnamese dong
- What is the full form of HTML?Ans: HyperText Markup Language
- Which of the following is the 2nd longest river in the world? Ans: Amazon River
- What is the capital of Srilanka?Ans: Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte
- समास का विलोम मुँह की खाना मुहावरा
- 5 10 17 26 ?
- Series-> 2 3 6 10 17 ?
- The difference between the simple interest received from two different sources on 1500 for 3 year is 13.50 The difference between their rates of interest is
- केस A. एक स्टोर में , लाभ क्रय मूल्य का 340 % है । केस B. यदि क्रय मूल्य 32 % बढ़ जाती है , लेकिन विक्रय मूल्य स्थिर रहता है , विक्रय मूल्य का लगभग कितना प्रतिशत लाभ केस B में है ?
- किसी वस्तु की कीमत 10000 थी इसे इसे तीन क्रमिक chhuto के बाद 7866में बेच दिया गया जिसमें से पहली दो छूट 10%तथा 8%थी तीसरी छूट का प्रितसत कितना है
- CP of 40 Elements is equal to SP of 50 Elements.
SSC GD 16th Nov Questions Asked in Shift 2
- 543=32 981=90 843=?
- 3.5 ,7,10.5, 14,?
- 9 40 156 465 ?19,23,32,48,73,?
- 3.5 ,7,10.5, 14,?
- 9 40 156 465 ?
- 256 के कितने गुणनखंड पूर्ण वर्ग है?
- Who is the Governor of Karnataka? Ans: Thaawar Chand Gehlot
- Ramkrishna Bajaj AWARD was presented to whom? Ans: Based on framework and principles almost similar to the Malcolm Baldrige Award that is given by the President of the United States to businesses – manufacturing and service, small and large
- When was the GST imposed in India? Ans: 1st July 2017
- Where is Egaas Festival celebrated? Ans: Uttarakhand
- No. of Amendments till 2019? Ans: 105
- Oxford Word of the year 2019? Ans: Climate Emergency
- WHO was established in which year? Ans: 7th April 1948
- When is World Tourism Day is celebrated? Ans: 27th September
- Kaling Award is related to what? Ans: For the Popularization of Science
SSC GD 16th Nov Questions Asked in Shift 3
- चीटी की पर्यायवाची राजा का विलोम
- पानी पीकर जात पूछना का अर्थ
- What is the full form of DNA?Ans: Deoxyribonucleic acid
- One question related to UP New International Airport.Ans: Kushinagar Airport
- Small chickenpox was caused by? Ans: The Varicella-zoster virus
- Who was the female CM of UP?Ans: Sucheta Kripalani and Mayawati
- Which is known as the sorrow of Assam?Ans: Turbulent River Brahmaputra,
- Where is the Pir Panjal Range Located? Ans: Himachal Pradesh to Jammu and Kashmir.
- Who is the PM of Bangladesh?Ans: Sheikh Hasina
- What is the full form of SIDBI?Ans: Small Industries Development Bank of India
- What is the full form of WWW?Ans: World Wide Web
- What is the capital of Lebanon?Ans: Beirut
- Floating National Park is located at? Ans: Keibul Lamjao National Park,Manipur
- Which is known as the LifeLine of Gujarat?Ans: Narmada River
- Hawa Mehal is located at? Ans: Jaipur Rajasthan
SSC GD Exam pattern
- Compute-Based Examination (CBE)
The Computer Based exam is for 100 marks. The time of 90 minutes is given to the candidates. There will be four sections- GK, Reasoning, Mathematics, and English/Hindi.
|Parts||Name of Disciplines||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Part-A||General Intelligence and reasoning||25||25||90 minutes|
|Part-B||General Awareness and General Knowledge||25||25|
Attempt SSC GD Memory Based Mock just for free. Download Add247 App & Use Code: FREE