Questions Asked in SSC CPO Tier I Exam 2019
What are the questions asked in the SSC CPO Tier 1 exam from the English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning & GA section? Staff Selection Commission is conducting the SSC CPO examination 2019 for selecting the eligible candidates for the recruitment of Sub-Inspectors and Assistant Sub-Inspectors. SSCADDA has already provided the analysis for the SSC CPO Tier 1 exam held on 9th December but what are the questions asked in the exam? Aspirants who are yet to appear in the upcoming shifts must be looking forward to getting acquainted with the questions as that will help them in knowing the type of questions to be asked by the SSC.
Questions Asked In SSC CPO Exam: General Awareness
Take a look at the questions asked in the General Awareness section of SSC CPO Tier 1 exam conducted on 9th December:
- One question from periodic table.
- Who is the CJI of India?
- SAARC Secretary General?
- how many places/cities from India included in UNESCO heritage
- One question based on the article.
- Nobel prize in economics?
- The highest melting point of which metal in pure state?
- Which of the following Governor-General divided courts as High Court & Supreme Court?
- Rank of India in World press freedom index?
- One question from Carbon Dating
- Battle of Buxar?
- Questions related to folk dance.
- One question from Brics summit
- President gives his resignation to whom?
- Capital of Cambodia?
- Who as the Nawab of Bengal in 1756?
- Which authority operates the PM Vay Vandana Yojana?
- Which of the following script is related to Mumbai?
- 2 question releted to folk dance
- 1 question from eastern india
- One question related to gram panchayat
- Maximum age to be eligible for atal pension yojna
- When does Solar Eclipse occurs?
- Konsi situation banti hai
- 3 questions from history
- Sutkotda is situated in which Indian state?
- 3 question related to famous personalities
- Bharat Ratan Award in 2019 is not related to which of the following persons?
Questions Asked In SSC CPO Exam: English Language
Check out the questions asked in the English Language section of SSC CPO Tier 1 exam conducted on 9th December:
- alluring- synonym
- Words written on inscription of tomb- Epitaph
- spell check-pioneer
- Passage based on new research and method of Plastic recycle
- Questions Asked In SSC CPO Exam: Quantitative Aptitude
- Have a look at the questions asked in the Quantitative Aptitude section of SSC CPO Tier 1 exam conducted on 9th December:
- Maths was calculative
- DI questions were scattered
- 5 companies A,B,C,D 2 DI- 1 Tabular based on Car sales
- 1 pie chart…a company divided into %.,
- one triangle ..one angle is 90..A perpendicular from A to D… Length of AD if BC=25cm
Questions Asked In SSC CPO Exam: Reasoning
- If numbers give 1, 5, 17, (39), 55, 101, (145), 197
- SUNDAY is written as RWKHVE, the ANNUAL is written as?
- ULTERIOR is written as 33259969, then find the code of the given word?