SSC CHSL Tier-I 2018 Exam Analysis Shift-3[4:30-5:30 am]
Dear students, CHSL 2018 Exam are being conducted from 4th March to 28th March 2018 in online mode. We are providing Exam analysis of SSC CHSL Tier-1 2018 Shift-3 dated 27th March 2018 to make the remaining aspirants familiarize with the exam pattern and difficulty level who are planning to take this exam next year. Being updated with what kind of questions are being asked in the same Exam can be beneficial to you regarding time management and section wise solving strategy. So dear students. Without much ado, let’s get straight to the questions that were asked in CHSL Exam.
1. National bird of Bangladesh → Magpie robins
3. Idioms & Phrases
- Last but not the least
- Go Belly up
4. Antonym: Cebullient
5. What will be the unit digit of 1! + 2! + 3! + 4! + 5! + …………?
6. Find the missing number?
27, 13.5, 14.5, 29, 14.5, 15.5, ?
7. Sum of all interior angles of a polygon having 8 sides.
8. Mirror image →
9. Find the missing term?
CABABABA, ACBABABA, ABCABABA, ABACBABA, _______?_______
10. Analogy-> Sand : Desert ∷ Water : Sea
11. Find odd one out:-
(a) Horse : Herbivorous
(b) Bear : Herbivorous
(c) Elephant : Herbrivorous
(d) Goat : Herrivorous
12. Find the time period when the simple interest becomes 2 times of the principal when rate of interest is 25%.
13. One question from Sathi Scheme.
14. Movement of air causes _________.
15. Guru Arjan Dev is the 5th of the ten Sikh Gurus.
16. Which Five year plan mainly focus on industralisation.
17. Bharmal Raja related which rebellion → Kutch
18. Which is the Highest Dam in India.
19. The difference between the average age of (A & C) and (C & D) is 19. Then find the difference between the age of A and D.
20. cot x = 3/4 in ∆xyz. Find cot z
21. In ∆xyz, right angled at y. If ∠x = 30 then find cot z + 1/√3.