Bihar Police Constable exams are been scheduled on 14th & 21st March 2021 against Advt. no 05/2020. The Bihar Police Constable exam is been conducted for the recruitment of 8415 vacancies. The selection process of the Bihar Police Constable exam is 5 step process i.e. Written Exam, Physical Measurement Test, Endurance Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Certificate Verification. The written exam is been conducted on 14th March 2021. In this article, we are providing you a detailed analysis of questions asked on 14th March 2021 of Shift 1 & Shift 2.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Hindi, English, General knowledge, Current Affairs, Maths||100||100|
Note: Questions were asked from 10+2 standard.
These are the Questions Asked in Bihar Police Constable 2nd Shift on 14th March 2021:
- 2nd largest state to produce sugarcane?
- Tenure of Bihar Vidhanmandal?
- Question-Related to Mauryan Empire?
- Article related to Right to education for Children?
- Which of the following state is not in Ganga Plateau?
- The minimum number of seats in Bihar Vidhan sabha?
- light year is the unit of?
- Tomato is red because of?
- Mirabai is from which kaal?
These are the Questions Asked in Bihar Police Constable 1st Shift on 14th March 2021:
- Scurvy caused by the deficiency of which Vitamin?
- Which acid is used to convert milk into curd?
- One question asked from enzymes?
- One question asked from Integration.
- One question asked from the dipole moment
- Which steel industry comes on 3rd in India in maximum Production?
- In which state maximum rice production was held in 2019?
- One question from complex number.
- What is the chemical formula of Gypsum?
- One question from KMno4.
- 5-6 questions asked from Organic Chemistry.
- Working of rocket based on which principle?
- One question asked from Kinetic Energy.
- One question asked from Potential Energy.
- 1 questions from Reading comprehension Topic-> Based on Earthquake
- 1 questions from Reading comprehension Topic-> Based on Humanity
- One question from Poem.
Bihar Police Constable Exam Analysis: FAQ
Q.What is the shift timing for the First Shift of the Bihar Police Constable Examination?
Ans: The First Shift will be from 10 am to 12 pm.
Q. Is there any kind of negative marking in the Bihar Police Constable exam?
Ans: Yes, there will be a negative marking of 0.20 for each wrong answer.
Q. What was the level of today’s examination?
Ans: The exam was of Moderate level.
Q. Which section in the overall Bihar Police examination was more difficult?
Ans: Science was more difficult in the Bihar Police examination?
Q. How many Shifts are there of the Bihar Police Constable examination?
Ans:Bihar Police Constable examination will be conducted in 2 shifts.