You may also like to Read: Western Ghats, Buddhism, Advent of The Europeans, Soils in India, Clouds, Alloys and their composition, Grasslands of World, Light and its phenomena(Part1), Light and its phenomena (Part 2), Polymers, Structure of atmosphere, Electricity, Acid, Base and Salt, National Symbols.
Dear SSC CGL Aspirants, you might have observed that every year a lot of questions are asked from the Chapter “National Symbols“. Keeping in view the importance of the topic, We have provided notes on this topic. Now, it’s time to check your knowledge. Based on notes you can answer these questions:
1.When was the national flag adopted?
Ans: July 22, 1947.
2. When was the National Emblem adopted?
Ans: January 26, 1950.
3. When was National Calendar adopted?
Ans: March 22, 1957.
4. When was National Anthem adopted?
Ans: January 24, 1950.
5. Who composed the song Vande Mataram?
Ans: Bankim Chandra Chatterji.
6. Which is the national bird of India?
Ans: Peacock(Pavo Cristatus).
7. The first flag committee was headed by:
Ans: Dr.Rajendra Prasad.
8. National Aquatic Animal:
Ans: Ganges River Dolphin.
9. National Tree:
Ans: Banyan (Ficus Benghalensis)
10. National Ganga River Basin Authority (NGRBA) is headed by:
Ans: Prime Minister.