Q3. Three solid metallic spheres whose radii are in the ratio 3 : 4 : 5 are melted and re-casted into a bigger metallic solid sphere. If the surface area of the new sphere is 2304π cm². Find the radius of smallest sphere ?
(a) 24 cm
(b) 12 cm
(c) 14 cm
(d) 4 cm
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Q4. AB and CD are the parallel sides of a trapezium ABCD with AB = 12 cm & AD = . Also ∠D = 30° & ∠C = 60°. Find the sum of squares of diagonals.
Q5. Given EC is diameter of the circle and is parallel to BD. If ∠A = 50°, then find ∠CBD =?
Q8. If zeroes of the polynomial f(x) = k²x² – 17x + k + 2, (k > 0) are reciprocal to each other, then value of ‘k’ is
Q9. Find x, y, z such that x + yz = 2, y + xz = 2 & z + xy = 2.
(a) (1, 1, 1)
(b) (-2, -2, -2)
(c) options a & b both
(d) neither option a nor b.
Q10. An ant sitting at one corner of a cuboid shaped room of length 9 mtr, breadth 8 mtr & height 6 mtr. Then find the shortest length (Approx length in m) of the path, which it should follow to reach the diagonally opposite corner of the room.