| Updated On February 19th, 2020 at 06:10 pm
Q1. A can do 75% of a job in 18 days and B can do 25% of the job in 12 days. If they work on it together, in how many days can they do 75% of the job?
Q2. Area of 4 walls of a cuboid is 57 sq m, if its length is 5.5 m and height is 3 m. What is its breadth (in m)?
(d) 3 .5
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.
SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC CPO, Stenographer, MTS, Selection Post and GD Constable, etc.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more…
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Q3. At 30% discount the selling price of an article is Rs 1050. What is the selling price (in Rs) if the discount is 15%?
Q4. What is the fourth proportional to 336, 288 and 161?
Q5. What is the average of all numbers between 9 and 90 which are divisible by 8?
Q6. A trader had 630 kgs of rice. He sold a part of it at 15% profit and the rest at 8% profit, so that he made a total profit of 12%. How much rice (in kgs)
did he sell at 8% profit?
Q7.50% of a = b, then b% of 40 is the same as _________ of a.
(d) 0 .2
Q8. Excluding stoppages, the speed of a train is 120 kmph and including stoppages, it is 50 kmph. For how many minutes does the train stop per hour?
Q9. The simple and compound interest that can be earned in two years at the same rate is Rs 4000 and Rs 4180 respectively. What is the rate (percent per annum) of interest?
(d) 1 2
Q10. If 2x/3 – [5(4x/5 – 4/3)]/2 = 1/3, then what is the value of x?
You may also like to read: