Q1. A sum of Rs.7,500 amounts to Rs.8,748 after 2 years at a certain compound interest rate per annum. What will be the simple interest on the same sum for years at double the earlier interest rate?
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.
SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC CPO, Stenographer, MTS, Selection Post and GD Constable, etc.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more…
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 14 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Q3. The given Bar graph presents the number of students from Science and Arts streams from a school in different years.
The total number of Arts students in 2011, 2013 and 2015 in what percentage less than that of Science in the given five years (correct to one decimal place)?
Q4. The given Bar graph presents the number of students from Science and Arts streams from a school in different years.
The average number of Science students in 2011, 2013 and 2015 is what percentage more than the number of Arts students in 2011?
Q5. In a constituency, 40% of the voters are senior citizens, 40% of the senior citizen voters are illiterates and 25% of the non-senior citizen voters are literates. By what percentage is the number of literate senior citizens voters less than that of illiterate non-senior citizen voters.?
Q6. ABCD is a cyclic quadrilateral such that AB is a diameter of the circle circumscribing it and ∠ADC = 158°. Then ∠BAC is equal to:
Q7. If the nine-digit number 8175x45y2 is divisible by 72, then the value of , for the largest value of y, is:
Q8. In ⧍ABC, is bisectors of ∠B and ∠C interest each other at a point D. If ∠BDC = 104°, then the measure of ∠A is:
Q9. In ⧍ABC, D and E are the points on sides AC and AB, respectively, such that ∠ADE = ∠B. If AD = 7.6 cm, AE = 7.2 cm, BE = 4.2 cm and BC = 8.4, then DE is equal to:
(a) 6.3 cm
(b) 5.8 cm
(c) 7.4 cm
(d) 5.6 cm
(a) x + 1
(b) x² – 1
(c) x – 1
(d) x² + 1
You may also like to read:
- SSC Calendar 2019-20 Out: Check CGL, CHSL, MTS, JE Exam Dates
- Click Here to view Latest Govt. Jobs 2019
- Click here to check SSC CGL 2019-20 Notification
- SSC CGL Cut Off 2018-19 | Check Cut Off