| Updated On February 11th, 2020 at 04:54 pm
Q1. Rs. 2500 was borrowed for 3 years. What will be the compound interest if the rate of interest for first year is 3% per annum, second year is 4% per annum and for third year is 5% per annum respectively?
Q2. A sum of money becomes 16 times of itself in 2 years if compounded half yearly. How much time it will take to become 27 times if compounded yearly.
(a) 3 years
(b) 4 years
(d) 6 years
The Big Freedom Sale!
Use Code: BHARAT to get FLAT 25% Off + 5% Extra on App using coins*
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Q3. The difference of S.I and C.I on an amount of Rs. 30000 for 2 years is Rs. 147. What is the rate of Interest?
(a) 8 %
(b) 10 %
(c) 9 %
(d) 7 %
Q4. If the ratio of difference of S.I and C.I. for two years and 3 years is 4:13 . Find the rate of interest.
(a) 20 %
(b) 25 %
(c) 30 %
(d) 40 %
Q5. If decreasing 120 by x % gives the same result as increasing 40 by x%, then x% of 210 is what percent less than (x+20)% of 180?
Q6. The income of A is 30% more than that of B and C’s income is 40% more than that of A. If the income of A is increased by 20%, the income of B is increased by 30% and that of C by 40% then percentage increase in their combined income is?
Q7. Rs. 11550 is divided among A, B & C such that A gets 4/5 of B and B get 2/3 of C. The total of B & C’s share is how much percent more than that of A?
Q8. Giving two successive discount of 35% is equal to discount ___ of.
Q9. A 200 m-long train passes a 350 m long platform in 5 s. If a man is walking at a speed of 4 m/s along the track and the train is 100 m away from him, how much time will it take to reach the man?
(a) Less than 1 s
(b) 1.04 s
(c) More than 2s
(d) Data insufficient
Q10. If a train runs at 40 kmph, it reaches its destination late by 11 minutes but if it runs at 50 kmph, it is late by 5 minutes only. The correct time for the train to complete its journey is:
(a) 13 min.
(b) 15 min.
(c) 19 min.
(d) 21 min.
S9. Ans. (a)
Profit & Loss | Maths by Ajay Sir | SSC CGL | SSC CHSL | NTPC | Super Educator – 3
You may also like to read:
- SSC Calendar 2019-20 Out: Check CGL, CHSL, MTS, JE Exam Dates
- Click Here to view Latest Govt. Jobs 2019
- Click here to check SSC CGL 2019-20 Notification
- SSC CGL Cut Off 2018-19 | Check Cut Off