Q1. The area of a field in the shape of a hexagon is .What will be the cost(in Rs) of fencing it at Rs18.50 per metre?
Q2. In a circle with centre O, AD is diameter and AC is a chord. B is a point on AC, such that OB =5 cm and ∠ OBA=60°. If ∠DOC=60°. Then what is the length of BC?
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.
SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC CPO, Stenographer, MTS, Selection Post and GD Constable, etc.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more…
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 14 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Q3. The given Bar Graph Presents the number different types of vehicles (in lakhs) exported by a company during 2014 and 2015.
The total number of type B, D and E vehicles exported in 2014 is what percentage of the total number of type A, C, D and E vehicles exported in 2015 (correct to one decimal place)?
Q4. A and B can complete a task in 25 days. B alone can complete of the same task in 15 days. In how many days can A alone complete of the same task?
Q5. Tangents AB and AC are drawn to a circle from a point A, such that ∠BAC=40°. Chord CP is drawn parallel to BA. The measure of ∠CBP is:
Q6. The marked price of an article is Rs600. After allowing a discount of 25% on the marked price, there was a loss of Rs30. The loss percentage is:
Q7. What is the difference between the compound interest(in Rs), when interest is compounded 5-monthly, and the simple interest on a sum of Rs12,000 for years at 12% per annum?
Q8. A man travels a certain distance at 12km/h and returns to the starting point at 9 km/h. the total time taken by him for the entire journey is hours. The total distance (in km) covered by him is:
Q9. is equal to :
Q10. There are three numbers. If the average of any two of them is added to the third number. The sums obtained are 177, 163 and 138. What is the average of the largest and the smallest of the given numbers?
You may also like to read: