Q1.If x – y : y – z : z – k = 2 : 3 : 5, then what is the value of
z : (x + k)?
(a) 1 : 2
(b) 2 : 1
(c) 1 : 3
(d) 1 : 4
Q2.The average of 19 results is 111. If the average of ﬁrst 10 results is 82 and that of the last 10 results is 129, then what will be the 10 result?
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 27 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Q3.Eleven friends spent Rs 19 each on a tour and the twelfth friend spent Rs 11 less than the average expenditure of all twelve of them. What is the total money (in Rs) spent by them?
Q4.Atul sells 12 pencils at Rs 400. If there is a loss equal to the cost price of 4 pencil, then what is the cost price (in Rs) of a pencil?
Q5.A trader gets 25% proﬁt by selling an article. If he buys at half the rate and sells at the same selling price as before, then what will be his percentage proﬁt?
Q6. A is 16.66% less than B. If value of A is 500, then what is the value of B?
Q7. If the side of a cube is increased by 20%, then what will be the percentage increase in the volume of cube?
Q8. Two trains are moving in the same direction at speed of 60 km/hr and 70 km/hr. The time taken by faster train to cross a man sitting in the slower train is 2 minutes 42 seconds. What will be the length (in metres) of the faster train?
Q9. Two people A and B are at a distance of 110 km from each other at 10:30 AM. After 30 mins, A starts moving towards B at a speed of 20 km/hr while at 12 PM. B starts moving away from A at a speed of 15 km/hr. At what time (in AM) will they meet on the next day?
Q10. A certain sum becomes 4 times in 7 years, at simple interest, then in how many years it will become 16 times?
You may also like to read:
- SSC Calendar 2019-20 Out: Check CGL, CHSL, MTS, JE Exam Dates
- Click Here to view Latest Govt. Jobs 2019
- Click here to check SSC CGL 2019-20 Notification
- SSC CGL Cut Off 2018-19 | Check Cut Off