Q1. A trapezium having length of ∥ sides AB = 60 cm, CD = 100 cm & length of non-parallel sides are of length BC = 30 cm, AD = 20 cm. Find the area of the trapezium.
Q2. Volume of a pool which is 20 m long, 5 m breadth & have varying depth of 1 m at one end and 3 m at another end ?
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.
SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC CPO, Stenographer, MTS, Selection Post and GD Constable, etc.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more…
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Q3. Two circles with radii 8 cm and 15 cm intersect each other at point M and N. Find the area of rectangle ABCD. If O₁ O₂ = 17 cm
Q4. sin 105° = ?
Q5. Six equal circles of radius ‘r’ are drawn as shown in figure. Find the perimeter of triangle.
(a) (8√3+ 6)r
(b) (12(√3 +1))r
(c) (6√3 +12)r
(d) (2√3 +4)r
Q6. A sphere has been drawn inside the cone of base radius 8 cm and height 6 cm. Find the maximum volume of sphere inside the given cone.
Q7. AB = 20 cm, BC = 10 cm, In rectangle ABCD. A line BE has been drawn such that DE 9DC. Area of ∆BEC will be equal to.
Q8. In given fig. find length of AB.
Q10. x cos³ θ + y sin³ θ = sin θ cos θ & x cos θ = y sin θ then, x² + y² = ?