1. If the total surface area of a cube is 6 sq units, then what is the volume of the cube ?
3. Find the surface area of a cuboid 10 m long, 5 m broad and 3 m high.
4. The surface area of a cube is 726 sq cm. Find the volume of the cube.
5. Three cubes of sides 1 cm, 6 cm and 8 cm are melted to form a new cube. Find half of the surface area of the new cube.
6. The maximum length of a pencil that can be kept in a rectangular box of dimensions 8 cm × 6 cm × 2 cm, is
7. Internal length, breadth and height of a rectangular box are 10 cm, 8 cm and 6 cm, respectively. How many boxes are needed which can be packed in a cube whose volume is 6240 cu. cm. ?
8. How many cubes of 3 cm edge can be cut out of a cube of 18 cm edge ?
9. A cube has each edge 2 cm and a cuboid is 1 cm long, 2 cm wide and 3 cm high. The paint in a certain container is sufficient to paint an area equal to 54 cm2. Which one of the following is correct ?
10. The whole surface area of a rectangular block is 8788 sq cm. If length, breadth and height are in the ratio of 4 : 3 : 2, then find the length.
11. The capacity of a cuboid tank of water is 50000 L. Find the breadth of the tank, if its length and depth are 2.5 m and 10 m, respectively.
12. The paint in certain container is sufficient to paint an area equal to 9.375 sq m. How many bricks of dimensions 22.5 cm × 10 cm × 7.5 cm can be painted out of this container?
13. What are dimensions (length, breadth and height, respectively) of a cuboid with volume 720 cu cm, surface area 484 sq cm and the area of the base 72 sq cm ?
14. The volume of a cube is numerically equal to sum of its edges. What is the total surface area in square units ?
15. If each side of a cube is decreased by 19%, then decrease in surface area is-