1. Find the area of a triangle whose sides measure 8 cm, 10 cm and 12 cm.
2. The area of a right angled triangle is 40 sq cm. If its base is equal to 28 cm, find its height.
3. The altitude of an equilateral triangle is √3 cm. What is its perimeter?
4. The area of a right angled triangle is 10 sq cm. If its perpendicular is equal to 20 cm, find its base.
5. The base of a triangular wall is 7 times its height. If the cost of painting the wall at Rs. 350 per 100 sq m is Rs. 1225, then what is the base length?
6. A triangle with three equal sides has its area equal to 3√3 sq cm. Find its perimeter.
7. The sides of a triangle area in the ratio of1/3 ∶ 1/4 ∶ 1/5and it’s perimeter is 94 cm. Find the length of the smallest side of the triangle.
8. The area of an equilateral triangle is 4√3 sq cm. Find the length of each side of the triangle
9. The perimeter of an equilateral triangle is 90 cm. Find its area.
10. The sides of a right angled triangle are equal to three consecutive numbers expressed in centimeters. What can be the area of such a triangle ?
11. If the area of an equilateral triangle is x and its perimeter is y, then which one of the following is correct?
12. The area of a right angled triangle is 24 cm2 and one of the sides containing the right angle is 6 cm. The altitude on the hypotenuse is
13. The area of an equilateral triangle is √(243)/4 sq cm. Find the length of its side.
14. The ratio of length of each equal side and the third side of an isosceles triangle is 3 : 4. If the area of the triangle is 18√5 sq units, the third side is
15. Two isosceles triangle have equal vertical angles and their corresponding sides are in the ratio of 3 : 7. What is the ratio of their areas?