1. The altitude drawn to the base of an iscoceles triangle is 8 cm and its permineter is 64 cm then find the area of triangle.
2. The perimeter of an isocles triangle is 544 cm and each of equal side is 5/6th of the base then find the area of triangle?
3. If two chords of a circle with length 2a and 2b intersect each other at right angle. Then find the radius of circle if the distance between centre of circle and point of intersection of chord is ‘c’.
4. QR and QP are two chords of a circle with centre at O. and QR = QP. Two tangents are drawn at P and Q which intersect at C. If ∠RQP=68° find angle ∠QOP and ∠QCP.
5. ABC and MNC are two secant of a circle which intersect each other outside the circle. Line BM is the diameter of the circle the find the value of ∠AMB and ∠ANBif ∠c=32° and ∠BMN=40°
6. Assume that a drop of water is spherical and tis diameter is 1/10 of a centimeter. A conical glass has a height equal to diameter of its rim. If 32000 drops of water fill the glass completely then the height of glass in cm is –
7. A conical cup filled with ice cream. The ice-cream form a hemispherical shape on its open top. The height of hemispherical part is 7 cm and radius of the hemispherical part equal to the height of the cone then the volume of ice-cream is –
8. The sum of length, breadth and height of a cuboid is 38 cm and length of its diagonal is 22 cm. Find the surface are (T. S. A.).
9. A ball of lead 4 cm in a diameter is covered with gold if the volume of gold and lead are equal then the thickness of gold is -[∛2=1.259]
10. Semi vertical angle of a cone is 30° and slant height is 4 cm. Then find the volume of cone.